CHA Consulting, Inc. is currently seeking a Highways/Bridge/Rail Intern to join our Atlanta, GA office for the summer of 2017.
* Field work for data collection.
* Development of highway horizontal and vertical alignments, typical sections, and plan development.
* Design using Microstation.
* Quantity take-offs and development of estimates.
* Traffic data collection and analysis.
* Assists with a variety of tasks on rail design projects.
* Structural analysis and design for various bridge and other structural projects.
* Limited travel to project sites is also required.
* Candidate must be pursuing his/her Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering.
* Experience with Microsoft Office is required; experience with Microstation is preferred.
* The qualified candidate will be energetic, self-motivated, and able to work with a team of engineers.
* Good written and verbal communication skills.
* CHA will not accept applications of candidates who require visa sponsorships now or in the future.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
About Clough, Harbour & Associates, LLP
CHA's technology professionals are dedicated to making GIS affordable and available to clients across all of the markets that we serve. We pride ourselves on developing real-world solutions that leverage our clients' existing technology and data to meet their individual needs as well as their budgets.