CHA Consulting, Inc. is currently seeking an Entry Level Highway Engineer to join our Atlanta, GA office.
* The primary duties will be to support senior project engineers in a variety of tasks on highway design projects.
* Responsibilities will also include preparation of calculations, plans, specifications, cost estimates and the development of technical reports.
* This position may also require work on project sites including investigation of existing conditions: traffic counts, field measurements, photographs, and field sketches, as well as field visits during construction to monitor progress, investigation of changed field conditions, and necessary performance of measurements for contract plan changes.
* Bachelor's degree in Engineering required; bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering or Civil Engineering Technology preferred.
* Relevant highway design experience with GDOT projects is a plus.
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office software and CADD.
* Experience with Microstation and InRoads is preferred.
* Passing of Fundamentals of Engineering (FE) is preferred.
* Good verbal and written communications skills.
* Strong ability to work in a team environment required.
* Willingness to provide assistance to mid and senior level engineers and project managers required.
* Willingness to travel as needed for project assignments required.
* Ability to work in the field potentially in different weather conditions.
* Valid driver's license required.
* CHA will not accept applications of candidates who require visa sponsorships now or in the future.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
About Clough, Harbour & Associates, LLP
CHA's technology professionals are dedicated to making GIS affordable and available to clients across all of the markets that we serve. We pride ourselves on developing real-world solutions that leverage our clients' existing technology and data to meet their individual needs as well as their budgets.