Experience:
No experience
Employment Type:
Intern/Co-op
Posted:
9/11/2019
Job Category:
Education
See more jobs for students and recent grads who studied:
Learning Technology Intern (1848)
Church Mutual Insurance Company | Merrill, Wisconsin
Tell Us More About Your Job Preferences
By telling us what you think of this job, we can help find jobs that match your interests. If you want to see more jobs like this, click on the smiley face. Or if this job isn't what you are looking for, click the frowny face. Learn More...

Follow This Company
Share

Job Description

Church Mutual' s Internship Program runs the day after Memorial Day - Tuesday, May 26th, through mid-August, when students return to school. During the 12-week internship, the Learning Technology Intern will work under the supervision of the Learning Technology specialist to design, develop and support learning at Church Mutual using state of the art technology. This includes developing on line on demand training using Articulate Storyline as the authoring tool and Adobe Connect as the virtual classroom platform. The intern will be exposed to the use of technology to facilitate training in today's business environment. As an intern, you will have the opportunity to network with senior leaders and participate in a variety of training and development activities within the Learning & Development department of Church Mutual. Interns are valued members of our team and will make immediate and lasting contributions to our company's success.

Required Experience

* Must be pursuing a bachelor's degree, preferably in instructional design or instructional technology or a demonstrated interest in pursuing a career a corporate training environment.
* Junior or Senior status in Fall of 2019
* Demonstrated aptitude and skills in the use of technology.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills

About Church Mutual Insurance Company

Church Mutual was founded on March 4, 1897, by two Lutheran pastors and eight laymen from two Merrill congregations. The company's first policy was written on June 3 of that year. For 107 years, Church Mutual has specialized in insurance for religious organizations. Our market also includes religious related schools, camps, denominational offices and senior living facilities. Our customers now number more than 90,000 religious institutions of all denominations and about 10,000 homeowners/tenants (mostly clergy). Church Mutual markets most lines of commercial property and liability insurance, including multiple-peril, workers' compensation and commercial auto insurance. We do not offer life or health insurance. Church Mutual sold its policies almost exclusively by direct mail until 1954, at which time the first field sales person was hired. Today, no sales are made through the mail. Approximately 80% of our premium volume is generated by 170 full-time regional representatives working out of 40 offices. The remaining 20% is generated by independent agents who specialize in church insurance and represent us in all or part of 12 states.

This company profile was created by AfterCollege and is about Church Mutual Insurance Company. This page is not endorsed by or affiliated with Church Mutual Insurance Company. For questions regarding company profiles, please email: care@aftercollege.com.