STATEMENT OF POLICY
A key focus of Centura's overall business strategy is talent development. Centura is committed to providing the tools and processes that will enable associates to plan their careers. The preferred practice is to post available positions on the Centura Health Career Website allowing visibility to job opportunities at Centura.
Associates are eligible to apply for an open position if they are:
1. Active in their current position for at least six months or have manager and HR approval to be released early;
2. Ratings meet expectations or higher on their PFD review;
3. No written warning or Performance Improvement Plan (PIP) within the last six months unless their manager receives approval from HR; and
4. Continuous sustained improvement is demonstrated.
Centura's general practice is to post available positions on the Career Website for a minimum of three business days (HR reserves the right to close a posting based on the number of applications received within the three business days). The position may be posted internally and externally simultaneously. The organization reserves the right to post internally only before posting externally.
- St. Catherine Hospital is seeking a BC/BE Interventional Cardiologist.
- Candidate will work in cardiology outpatient clinic with the latest ancillary equipment including stress testing, nuclear medicine, echocardiography services, 24/7 Cath Lab and more.
- Opportunity to practice within established outreach clinics throughout western Kansas.
- Full benefits include malpractice coverage, defined pension, 401k match & CME.
- Starting bonus & student loan repayment.
- Relocation provided up to 15k with approved receipts.
Centura Health Information
Centura Health is the leading health care organization in Colorado and western Kansas with 17 hospitals and over 150 other facilities including rehabilitation centers, ambulatory surgery centers, nursing homes, outpatient primary care and specialty care clinics, urgent care clinics, physical therapy centers, occupational health facilities, and home health care services, to name a few.
St. Catherine Hospital is the regional healthcare hub for all of western Kansas. With 132 licensed beds, St. Catherine Hospital uses the latest innovations to care for all of western Kansas, Eastern Colorado, and the Oklahoma Panhandle. Established almost 85 years ago, this mission-based hospital is continues to grow with hospitalist services, Level III emergency department, seven bed Level II Newborn Intensive care unit and a number of specialty services and clinics. Named Excellence through Insight Award from Healthstream.
Garden City is located in the western portion of the state. Our community is thriving and growing with exceptional educational system that has received several awards, shopping and dining, and country club living and nationally-ranked golf courses. Experience a moderate climate with the opportunity to enjoy the outdoors with surrounding lakes for waters sports and lots of hunting and fishing. Local airport with direct flights to Dallas/FortWorth daily. "Quality of Life Second to None"
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply online immediately or reach out to Chelsea Gerber:
Chelsea Gerber, Physician Recruiter
Phone: 620-272-2538 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
Important notification to applicants as of Nov. 20, 2014: Effective Jan. 1, 2015, Centura Health will no longer hire tobacco users in Colorado and Kansas. The change to our policy does not apply to associates hired on or before Dec. 31, 2014. Centura Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.