Centura Health Physician Group (CHPG) offers providers a true opportunity to live their calling to care while experiencing the support of a built-in comprehensive network, vast resources, professional growth, trusted leadership, generous benefits and an amazing quality of life with locations that span Colorado and into Western Kansas. CHPG is proud to connect providers and consumers through state-of-the-art technology, clinical resources and professional expertise to help people live healthier. Our coordinated services represent a full continuum of care - from preventive and early diagnoses to leading-edge treatment and life-saving critical care. CHPG's ability to deliver better health care value is the direct result of combining the best clinical tools, shared resources and medical expertise with a patient-centered approach that emphasizes Centura Health's mission and commitment to quality, compassion and service.
JOB DESCRIPTION/JOB POSTING ID: 7264
MNDOG's neurosciences program is headquartered at St. Anthony Hospital. This level I Trauma Center and Comprehensive Stroke Center provides a full range of medical specialties and healthcare services to metro Denver and the surrounding region.
The program is seeking:
- Physicians who are board eligible or board certified in Neurology
- Neurologists with fellowship training in a variety of subspecialties
- Experienced neurologists interested in mid-career change
- Graduating residents and fellows
Select candidates can expect:
- Flexible 2015 and 2016 start dates
- Full-time employed opportunities
- Call 1:5
- Two-year salary guarantee plus bonus options
- Paid time off, in addition to CME allowance
- $30,000 loan reimbursement
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.