Not sure what types of jobs you are interested in?
Based on Your Education
The Physical Therapist plans and administers occupational therapy treatment programs for medically referred patients to restore function, relieve pain, and prevent disability following disease, injury or loss of body parts.
* Completes evaluations, progress and interdisciplinary notes according to departmental policy and procedure.
* Participates in developing patient care plan with other interdisciplinary team members and participates in care plan meetings when needed.
* Documents all pertinent patient information as required, including, but not limited to evaluations, progress notes and care plans.
* Documents all statistical data as required.
* Consults with physiatrist and other professionals when appropriate.
* Supervises Level I Physical Therapy students as well as student volunteers.
* Initiates discharge planning in a time appropriate fashion and orders equipment for discharge in collaboration with team members.
* Participates in delivery in in-service training programs for facility and departmental staff.
* Participates in Performance Improvement monitoring.
* Provides clinical supervision of Physical Therapy Assistants and Rehab Attendants.
Education & Experience:
Successful completion of a Physical Therapy program from an APTA accredited university or equivalent. One (1) year of experience as a Physical Therapist.
New York State licensure as a Registered Physical Therapist.
About Centerlight Health System
Since 1920, CenterLight Health System has provided exceptional, high-quality healthcare for patients in the New York metropolitan area. With more than 4,000 employees, CenterLight Health System offers residential and community-based services for individuals and families challenged by illness and significant disability. We are dedicated to caring, and invest in the technology, treatments and the best people to help us care for the communities we serve. To view a list of our locations, click here.
At CenterLight Health System, we embrace the values of integrity, caring, diversity and creativity through everything we do. If you are a team player with similar values and are looking to grow in your career, we are looking to invest in you. Check out our career listings to see where we are currently hiring. In addition, we host and participate in a variety of recruitment events. Click here to view our upcoming schedule.
We would like to inform the community that in compliance with the NYS & Federal laws, it is our policy to admit and treat all patients, and provide equal employment treatment and opportunity without regard to race, creed, color, national origin, disability, religion, gender, martial status, age, sexual orientation, country of citizenship, veteran status, disability or source of patient payment.