Req ID: 424
Experience Level: Professional
Relocation offered: No
Travel required: None
Capital Group is looking for an experienced leader with a strong focus on client engagement, analytics and software development for investment professionals focused on equity investment management. As a member of our leadership team, this role will engage with business and technology partners managing efforts focused on designing, building & maintaining technology solutions for research analysts & portfolio managers.
- As a primary relationship manager & a key liaison between business and technology, this role is accountable for technology and information delivery solutions for equity investment professionals around the globe.
- This person will lead multiple multiyear key initiatives focused on the technology evolution across Equity Front Office & oversee a portfolio of application support and maintenance.
- Develop staff globally to ensure the delivery of quality, expertise and reliability – review talent to ensure succession, development, and acquisition strategies are aligned with business needs
- Optimize process improvements for efficiency while ensuring production stability
- Manage and communicate daily and strategic business risks with senior leadership team to deliver reliable results
- Effectively influence business partner groups and/or more senior associates.
- Organize, prioritize and communicate processes for a group or team to assure quality deliverables are completed in a timely manner.
- Collaborate and enhance working relationships inside and outside the organization to enable effective completion of business objectives.
- Demonstrate sound judgment in resolving matters of high complexity.
- Demonstrate intellectual curiosity and analytical skills in areas of high complexity, ambiguity and diversity.
- Demonstrate a highly effective communication style and political savvy when working with a diverse group of associates and senior business leaders.
- Actively coach others and identify opportunities for growth and development of the team.
- Experience working with Portfolio Managers, Research Analysts & other executives in the Investment Management organization
- Experience with design & development of custom solutions covering the investment decision support suite, including experience with vendor terminals like Factset, Bloomberg, and Capital IQ etc.
- Minimum 7 years of experience in driving technology initiatives preferably at a large buy side firm.
Capital Group is a leading global investment management firm with more than 7,000 associates on five continents. Our organization manages US$1 trillion in assets for our clients. We're the home of American Funds, one of the largest mutual fund families in the U.S., with more than 54 million investor accounts.
Clients around the world trust our organization to guard and grow their hard-earned assets, and each associate plays a critical role in our mission to provide superior investment results and service. It's satisfying to know that our work helps individuals reach their financial goals-saving for retirement, a child's education or to start a business.
An investment management organization of our size and scope requires talented individuals with diverse skills and backgrounds.
Our Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.