Job Requisition Number: 112477
Category: Information Systems - Hardware
Primary Location: Herndon, VA, US
Security Clearance: TS/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Status: Must be Current
Schedule: Full Time
Type of Travel: None
Percent of Travel Required: None
CACI, National Security Solutions has an immediate opportunity for a SharePoint Systems Engineer to provide cutting edge services within the Intelligence Community.
Microsoft SharePoint Infrastructure: Responsible for the overall design and engineering of the SharePoint architecture. SharePoint applications while having a thorough understanding of the Microsoft SharePoint solution stack and enterprise application integration. Troubleshoot and provide Tier III support. Provide SharePoint guidance on creation of custom web parts. Test, maintain, and monitor computer programs and systems, including coordinating the installation of computer programs and systems. Functions as a Subject Matter Expert Resource for site owners. Troubleshoot day to day operational issues with SharePoint Farm and assist with deployment of new solutions.
Position requires the ability to obtain/maintain a Top Secret / SCI with Polygraph US government security clearance.
Candidate must have one of the following:
Typically requires bachelor's degree and seven to nine years of related experience.
- 12 Years of job related experience and a High School/GED diploma
- 10 Years of job related experience and an Associate degree
- 8 Years of job related experience and a Bachelor's degree
- 6 Years of job related experience and a Master's degree
- 4 Years of job related experience and a Doctorate
- Management of SharePoint 2010 and 2013 Farm
- SharePoint installation, configuration and administration
- SharePoint Server roles
- Central Administration and Database management
- PowerShell administration modules and scripting
- Microsoft SQL 2012, IIS, SQL and Client Server Environments/Web Applications, Web Front End (WFE) Application Server and Back End Database server, Content sites, Service applications, Cluster, Load Balancer, Microsoft Active Directory, Microsoft Group Policy, DPM, and install and configure SSL Certs
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008R2/2012
- Microsoft Windows 7 client
- Deploying/managing servers in virtualized (VMWare) environment
- Microsoft SQL Server maintenance
- Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM)
- Microsoft System Center Operations Manager (SCOM)
MCSE SharePoint - SharePoint 2013 Administrator
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. Join CACI, where you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian clients. A member of the Fortune 1000 Largest Companies and the Russell 2000 Index, CACI provides dynamic careers for approximately 15,000 employees working in over 120 offices worldwide.
We offer a competitive benefits package for full-time and part-time employees to include: paid holidays, paid time off, medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long and short term disability and company paid life insurance, 401(k) Employee Stock Purchase Plan, referral bonuses and tuition reimbursement.
CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
About CACI International Inc
CACI International Inc (CACI) along with its wholly owned subsidiaries and joint ventures, is an international information systems, high technology services, and professional services corporation. It delivers professional services and information technology solutions to its clients, primarily the United States government. Other customers include state and local governments, commercial enterprises and agencies of foreign governments. The Company operates two units: domestic operations and international operations. CACI delivers professional services and information technology (IT) solutions to its clients. Its services are primarily targeted to the areas of defense, intelligence, homeland security and IT modernization. In February 2010, the Company announced that it has completed its transaction to acquire SystemWare, Inc.