Job Requisition Number: 107892
Primary Location: Flagstaff, AZ, US
Security Clearance: Favorable SSBI
Clearance Status: Must be Current
Schedule: Full Time
Type of Travel: Continental US
Percent of Travel Required: Up to 75%
CACI is now hiring for an OPM-credentialed full-time investigator in Flagstaff, AZ.
At CACI, background investigation is more than research and reports; it's your chance to contribute to the safety and security of our nation in the company of colleagues who value trust and integrity above all else.
CACI fosters a culture based on integrity, strong ethics, quality, and professionalism. Our staff has been an industry-leading provider of federal background investigations for the Office of Personnel Management (OPM) since 2004, and employs full-time and part-time investigators in all 50 U.S. states, Puerto Rico, Guam, the U.S. Virgin Islands, and other U.S. territories.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct comprehensive interviews with subjects, employers, associates, references, and other knowledgeable individuals and review appropriate records to obtain facts to resolve all material issues in a case or to establish the background, reputation, character, suitability, or qualifications of the subject under investigation
- Document all information and submit a detailed report of investigation within a strict timeline
- A favorable determination based on a single-scoped background investigation from OPM
- Current OPM credentials and 18 months of consecutive OPM experience conducting background investigations
- A sense of mission in support of national security initiatives
- An impeccable work ethic, integrity, and can-do attitude
- A current driver's license, reliable personal vehicle, and willingness to travel up to a 100-mile radius daily in support of assignments
- A home office equipped with high-speed Internet (LAN line required as wireless is not unauthorized)
- A personal computer compatible with Microsoft applications (e.g. Word and Excel)
- Ability to pass a mandatory Pre-Employment drug test
- Proven quality, timeliness, and production metrics
This position is in support of future opportunities. As we get closer to filling this position, we will be contacting qualified candidates. If you are selected to interview, you will be contacted directly by a recruiter.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. Join CACI, where you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian clients. A member of the Fortune 1000 Largest Companies and the Russell 2000 Index, CACI provides dynamic careers for approximately 15,000 employees working in over 120 offices worldwide.
CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
About CACI International Inc
CACI International Inc (CACI) along with its wholly owned subsidiaries and joint ventures, is an international information systems, high technology services, and professional services corporation. It delivers professional services and information technology solutions to its clients, primarily the United States government. Other customers include state and local governments, commercial enterprises and agencies of foreign governments. The Company operates two units: domestic operations and international operations. CACI delivers professional services and information technology (IT) solutions to its clients. Its services are primarily targeted to the areas of defense, intelligence, homeland security and IT modernization. In February 2010, the Company announced that it has completed its transaction to acquire SystemWare, Inc.