Job Requisition Number: 107644
Primary Location: Sterling, VA, US
Security Clearance: TS/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Status: Must be Current
Schedule: Full Time
Type of Travel: Continental US
Percent of Travel Required: Up to 10%
BIT Systems Inc., a CACI company. The commitment of our employees to "Engineering Results" is the catalyst that has propelled BITS to becoming a leader in software development, R&D, sensor development and signal processing. Our engineering teams are highly adept at solving complex problems with the application of leading-edge technology solutions, empowering decision-makers to make better mission-critical decisions. Our operational team excels at signal collection, processing and analysis. We have operational personnel stationed around the world in support of our customers' missions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- BIT Systems is looking for DSP Electrical Engineers with a background in Digital Signal Processing (DSP) and implementing signal processing algorithms.
- The candidate will design, debug, and test signal processing algorithms running on a variety of platforms supporting intelligence, defense, and other government missions.
- Work with a product development team to develop concepts, identify creative solutions to customer requirements and assess feasibility of these solutions.
- Typically requires bachelor's degree or equivalent and seven to nine years of related experience.
- Experience programming in a Linux environment is required.
- Must have excellent programming skills in C/C++.
- Preferred experience programming in python.
- Experience with designing signal processing algorithms, modulators/demodulators, and channel equalizers.
- Experience with implementing protocols for standard interfaces.
- Involvement in the full spectrum of product development (concept, design, implementation, test, production)
- X-Midas experience is desired.
- Experience integrating embedded software processors/controllers with new and existing product platforms and devices is desired.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science or Computer Engineer
- At least 5 years experience with digital signal processing and software development.
- Master Degree preferred.
BIT-Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
About CACI International Inc
CACI International Inc (CACI) along with its wholly owned subsidiaries and joint ventures, is an international information systems, high technology services, and professional services corporation. It delivers professional services and information technology solutions to its clients, primarily the United States government. Other customers include state and local governments, commercial enterprises and agencies of foreign governments. The Company operates two units: domestic operations and international operations. CACI delivers professional services and information technology (IT) solutions to its clients. Its services are primarily targeted to the areas of defense, intelligence, homeland security and IT modernization. In February 2010, the Company announced that it has completed its transaction to acquire SystemWare, Inc.