Job Requisition Number: 106995
Category: Network/Telecom - Analyst
Primary Location: Wahiawa, HI, US
Security Clearance: TS/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Status: Must be Obtainable
Schedule: Full Time
Type of Travel: None
Percent of Travel Required: None
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensures that adequate and appropriate planning is provided for hardware and communications for NSA facilities.
- Prepares engineering plans and site installation technical design packages.
- Provides coordination in the analysis, acquisition and installation of hardware and software.
- Manages efforts of a staff engaged in facility adds, moves or changes including analysis, telecommunications (LAN, WAN, voice, video) planning, cabling, IT requirements, etc.
- Performs site surveys. Assesses and documents current site network configuration and user requirements.
- Demonstrated experience with the following:
- Hardware and communications
- Performing site surveys
Education and Experience:
- Typically requires bachelor's degree or equivalent, and a minimum seven to nine years' experience.
Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to work on computer for long periods, and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face to face. Some travel may be required.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. Join CACI, where you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian clients. A member of the Fortune 1000 Largest Companies and the Russell 2000 Index, CACI provides dynamic careers for approximately 15,000 employees working in over 120 offices worldwide.
CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
About CACI International Inc
CACI International Inc (CACI) along with its wholly owned subsidiaries and joint ventures, is an international information systems, high technology services, and professional services corporation. It delivers professional services and information technology solutions to its clients, primarily the United States government. Other customers include state and local governments, commercial enterprises and agencies of foreign governments. The Company operates two units: domestic operations and international operations. CACI delivers professional services and information technology (IT) solutions to its clients. Its services are primarily targeted to the areas of defense, intelligence, homeland security and IT modernization. In February 2010, the Company announced that it has completed its transaction to acquire SystemWare, Inc.