Job Requisition Number: 106912
Category: Network/Telecom - Systems Administration
Primary Location: Wahiawa, HI, US
Security Clearance: TS/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Status: Must be Obtainable
Schedule: Full Time
Type of Travel: None
Percent of Travel Required: None
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides support for implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of IT systems.
- Manages IT system infrastructure and any processes related to these systems.
- Provides support to IT systems including: day-to-day operations, monitoring and problem resolution for all of the client problems.
- Provides second level problem identification, diagnosis and resolution of problems.
- Provides support for the dispatch system and hardware problems and remain involved in the resolution process.
- Provides support for the escalation and communication of status to agency management and internal customers.
- Gathers, analyzes, translates and composes technical information into clear, readable documents to be used by technical and non-technical personnel.
- Composes technical documents including user's manuals, training materials, installation guides, proposals, and reports.
- Edits functional descriptions, system specifications user's manuals, special reports, or any other customer deliverables and documents.
- Conducts research to ensure the use of proper technical terminology.
- Microsoft Certified System Administrator (MCSA) or equivalent Microsoft Certification (or higher).
- Demonstrated experience in and understanding of the following: T echnical writing; UNIX/LINUX support experience.
- Working knowledge in one or more system architectures and associated hardware: mainframe, mini, or client/server based systems.
- Microsoft Windows Support, specifically supporting Active Directory based hosts.
- Support and maintenance of DNS, WINS, Group Policy, and Exchange and patch management, etc.
- Typically requires a bachelor's degree or equivalent and five to seven years of related experience.
Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to work on computer for long periods, and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face to face. Some travel may be required.
This position is in support of future opportunities. As we get closer to filling this position, we will be contacting qualified candidates. If you are selected to interview, you will be contacted directly by a recruiter.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. Join CACI, where you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian clients. A member of the Fortune 1000 Largest Companies and the Russell 2000 Index, CACI provides dynamic careers for approximately 15,000 employees working in over 120 offices worldwide.
CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
About CACI International Inc
CACI International Inc (CACI) along with its wholly owned subsidiaries and joint ventures, is an international information systems, high technology services, and professional services corporation. It delivers professional services and information technology solutions to its clients, primarily the United States government. Other customers include state and local governments, commercial enterprises and agencies of foreign governments. The Company operates two units: domestic operations and international operations. CACI delivers professional services and information technology (IT) solutions to its clients. Its services are primarily targeted to the areas of defense, intelligence, homeland security and IT modernization. In February 2010, the Company announced that it has completed its transaction to acquire SystemWare, Inc.