Job Requisition Number: 106683
Category: Information Systems
Primary Location: Clarksburg, WV, US
Security Clearance: Top Secret
Clearance Status: Must be Obtainable
Schedule: Full Time
Type of Travel: Continental US
Percent of Travel Required: Up to 10%
CACI seeks candidates with biometrics, software engineering, development, programming and administrative experience that possess an active DoD Secret or Top Secret and background to support the Department of Defense. This is a high level senior position with supervisory responsibility. Formulates/defines specifications for complex operating software programming applications
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Application Systems Analyst, Master is responsible for technical/management leadership and establishes goals and plans that meet project objectives. Has domain and expert technical knowledge. Responsible for directing and controlling activities in support of the Department of Defense, having overall responsibility for financial management, methods, and staffing to ensure that technical requirements are met. This position will interact with DoD senior level management. The Application Systems Analyst, Master prepares detailed specifications for programs. The position is also responsible for assists in the design, development, testing, implementation, and documentation of new software and enhancements of existing applications. Works with project managers, developers, and end users to ensure application designs meet business requirements. Responsible formulating/defining specifications for complex operating software programming applications or modifies/maintains complex existing applications using engineering releases and utilities from the manufacturer. Provides overall operating system, such as sophisticated file maintenance routines, large telecommunications networks, computer accounting, and advanced mathematical/scientific software packages Assists all phases of software systems programming applications. Additionally the position is responsible for evaluating new and existing software products.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field and 12-15 years of experience
- Ability to support large, complex, multi-tier web applications using technical skills involving Windows Server, UNIX/Linux, routers, deployment managers, monitoring tools, scripting, HTML, XML, etc.
- Domain and expert technical knowledge
- Expert in reviewing and evaluating software products
- 15 years of experience in software programming and development
- 10 years of experience in software programing
- 10 years of experience in Implementing testing protocols
- 10 years of supervisory experience
- Ability to effectively and efficiently work alone and manage a wide variety of tasks.
- Independence to acquire and maintain technical skills for professional development.
- Creative problem solving ability.
- Experience implementing Earned Value Management (EVM)
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Supervisory experience
- Proven ability to build relationships and influence individuals at all levels in the organization
Previous work experience in an operations environment
Technical experience with Automated Biometrics Identification System (ABIS)
General understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle
Certified in Earned Value Management
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. Join CACI, where you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian clients. A member of the Fortune 1000 Largest Companies and the Russell 2000 Index, CACI provides dynamic careers for approximately 15,000 employees working in over 120 offices worldwide.
CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
About CACI International Inc
CACI International Inc (CACI) along with its wholly owned subsidiaries and joint ventures, is an international information systems, high technology services, and professional services corporation. It delivers professional services and information technology solutions to its clients, primarily the United States government. Other customers include state and local governments, commercial enterprises and agencies of foreign governments. The Company operates two units: domestic operations and international operations. CACI delivers professional services and information technology (IT) solutions to its clients. Its services are primarily targeted to the areas of defense, intelligence, homeland security and IT modernization. In February 2010, the Company announced that it has completed its transaction to acquire SystemWare, Inc.