Job Requisition Number: 106628
Category: Information Systems
Primary Location: Clarksburg, WV, US
Security Clearance: Top Secret
Clearance Status: Must be Current
Schedule: Full Time
Type of Travel: Continental US
Percent of Travel Required: Up to 10%
CACI seeks a Master Applications Developer with a background in biometrics, information technology and cloud architect that possess an active DoD Top Secret clearance with experience working in a Department of Defense environment. This is a senior level position responsible for technical delivery of Cloud software development capabilities, including analytics and infrastructure. Support a software development project, providing object-based intelligence to the intelligence community and DoD. Perform as Cloud software engineer, applying knowledge and expertise with distributed scalable Big Data store, map reduce programming model and technologies. Employ expertise in requirements analysis, installation, integration, evaluation, enhancement, maintenance, testing, and diagnosis or resolution.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Master Application Developer is responsible for designing, developing, enhancing, debugging, and implement software. The position troubleshoots production problems related to software applications. Responsible for researching, testing, building, and coordinating the conversion and/or integration of new products based on requirements. Designs and develops new software products or major enhancements to existing software. The Master Application Developer addresses problems of systems integration, compatibility, and multiple platforms. The position is a key position consulting with project teams and end users to identify application requirements. The position will assists in the evaluation and recommendation of application software packages, application integration and testing tools. Resolves problems with software and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements. The position will also acts as team leader on projects. Apply expertise, knowledge, and competence with specific technical focus areas related to high performance computing and Cloud computing, machine learning, identity science and biometrics. Responsible for system modernization efforts and redesign by evaluation of current systems and proposal for a modernization approach that leverages host Cloud services or implements an on premise Cloud infrastructure. Provide analysis of Cloud technologies and capabilities while providing an implementation strategy for the proposed Cloud strategy and a roadmap for migrating existing services and applications to the Cloud.
- Bachelor's degree in software engineering, computer science or related field and 12 years of technology experience
- 8 years of experience with software development or engineering
- 6 years of experience with developing software in Spring, Java, C, C++, or other high level languages At least 8 years of experience of application design
- 5 years of experience with developing software for Windows 2000, 2003, XP, or Vista or UNIX or Linux, including Redhat versions 3-5 operating systems
- 3 years of experience with software integration and testing, including developing and implementing test plans and scripts
- Experience with JSON, XML and other data exchange formats
- Experience with implementing SOA and service level interfaces
- Experience with generating technical documents in support of software development project
- Experience with JBOSS, Tomcat, Jetspeed, Camel, Velocity, Hibernate
- Experience with databases Oracle 11g,NoSQL, MongoDB, MySQL and others
- Experience with the design and development of at least one Object-Oriented system and developing solutions, integrating and extending FOSS and COTS products
- Independence to acquire and maintain technical skills for professional development.
- Creative problem solving ability.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Hands on experience with a broad array of Infrastructure technologies
Previous work experience in a DoD environment
Technical experience with Automated Biometrics Identification System (ABIS)
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. Join CACI, where you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian clients. A member of the Fortune 1000 Largest Companies and the Russell 2000 Index, CACI provides dynamic careers for approximately 15,000 employees working in over 120 offices worldwide.
CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
About CACI International Inc
CACI International Inc (CACI) along with its wholly owned subsidiaries and joint ventures, is an international information systems, high technology services, and professional services corporation. It delivers professional services and information technology solutions to its clients, primarily the United States government. Other customers include state and local governments, commercial enterprises and agencies of foreign governments. The Company operates two units: domestic operations and international operations. CACI delivers professional services and information technology (IT) solutions to its clients. Its services are primarily targeted to the areas of defense, intelligence, homeland security and IT modernization. In February 2010, the Company announced that it has completed its transaction to acquire SystemWare, Inc.