Job Requisition Number: 105344
Category: Information Systems - Training
Primary Location: Aurora, CO, US
Security Clearance: TS/SCI
Clearance Status: Must be Current
Schedule: Full Time
Type of Travel: Continental US
Percent of Travel Required: Up to 50%
BIT Systems, A CACI Company is currently seeking a trainer/ops integrator for the Multi-Int Spatial Temporal (MIST) Toolsuite which is rapidly gaining popularity as a tool of choice for many IC and DoD intelligence analysts. This person participates in the development of MIST-U course material and curriculum, helps integrate the MIST Toolsuite into mission operations, and provides complex training, demonstration and briefing support at corporate and customer locations (CONUS and OCONUS). Interacting with operations, engineering, and marketing, this individual works across the program identifying and defining customer requirements as captured during training efforts encompassing all aspects and functionality of the MIST Toolsuite and its associated methodology.
BIT Systems Inc., a CACI company. The commitment of our employees to "Engineering Results" is the catalyst that has propelled BITS to becoming a leader in software development, R&D, sensor development and signal processing. Our engineering teams are highly adept at solving complex problems with the application of leading-edge technology solutions, empowering decision-makers to make better mission-critical decisions. Our operational team excels at signal collection, processing and analysis. We have operational personnel stationed around the world in support of our customers' missions.
National and Cyber Solutions Group (NCS) is one of the leading providers of innovative, rapid response solutions for intelligence, cyber security, and Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Combat Systems, Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (C5ISR) across the Defense, Intelligence, and Homeland Security communities. NCS delivers the full spectrum of intelligence support, from strategic thought leadership to tactical operational support to leading edge cyber and multi-INT technologies - in order to meet the intelligence community's most pressing mission needs.
The NCS Business Group spans five core mission areas, enabling us to specifically tailor services and solutions to meet our nation's most pressing national security objectives: Cyber Intelligence Solutions, Digital Signal Processing (DSP) Development, Radio Frequency (RF) Solutions, Mission Application Development, and Geolocation Solutions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Travel in support of MIST Toolsuite mobile training efforts to both CONUS and OCONUS locations. This includes the possibility of travel to hazardous duty areas.
- Conduct complex training courses, both on and off-site, for the MIST Toolsuite and its associated methodology. This includes demonstration, lecture and hands-on approaches.
- Provide assistance in introducing and integrating the MIST Toolsuite and its related methodology to a broad range of unique customer missions sets. Install MIST software on designated equipment within both classroom and customer environments.
- Work in parallel with factory agile software development and associated training efforts to remain current with the release of new tool functionality.
- Help ensure training courses address all levels of user, spanning a variety of different mission applications.
- Bring operational and analytical perspective to MIST Toolsuite development activities.
- Provide briefing and demonstration support to various IC and DOD customers as requested by the program.
- Support factory efforts to design and develop complex technical training programs and curriculum for MIST-U. This includes classroom, virtual, and mobile aspects of the overall training effort.
- Research and prepare technical/user manuals to support MIST-U training efforts.
- Work with engineering, technical support, and product owners to ensure that materials are accurate and reflect current product features.
- Create, gather, review and analyze course evaluations to determine effectiveness of training sessions.
- Prepare recommendations and reports to senior level personnel and/or management.
- Capture customer requirements and feedback for possible inclusion in future development efforts.
- Implement approved revisions to course materials as necessary to improve training effectiveness.
- Remain informed of and maintain proficiency with applicable company products.
- Create, review and update classroom training materials such as student handouts, lesson plans, overhead slides, and practical exercises as required.
- Provide normal (allowable) infrastructure maintenance of all classroom equipment.
- Mentor less experienced trainers.
- Clearly articulate customer requirements and recommended tool enhancements to the factory engineering/development staff
- Closely collaborate with the factory training team in Aurora, Colorado
- Typically requires bachelor's degree or equivalent, and 5-7 years of related military and/or government professional experience supporting a cryptologic mission.
- Experience performing analytical work in the Intelligence Community
- Prior trainer/instructor experience
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Proven, detail-oriented analytical and critical thinking skills
- Solid organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work with and support end users with varying levels of technical competence - government, military and contractor
- US Citizen
- TS/SCI with CI polygraph
- Multi-INT analytical experience using the MIST Toolsuite
- Prior military
- Experience in the creation of training materials
- Background in adult learning and/or instructional systems design.
- Previous experience supporting both DoD and Intelligence Community customers
- Knowledge of Geospatial Information Systems (GIS)
- Prior experience using JIRA software
- Understanding of agile software development
BIT-Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
About CACI International Inc
CACI International Inc (CACI) along with its wholly owned subsidiaries and joint ventures, is an international information systems, high technology services, and professional services corporation. It delivers professional services and information technology solutions to its clients, primarily the United States government. Other customers include state and local governments, commercial enterprises and agencies of foreign governments. The Company operates two units: domestic operations and international operations. CACI delivers professional services and information technology (IT) solutions to its clients. Its services are primarily targeted to the areas of defense, intelligence, homeland security and IT modernization. In February 2010, the Company announced that it has completed its transaction to acquire SystemWare, Inc.