Job Requisition Number: 104423
Category: Information Systems - Programming
Primary Location: Aurora, CO, US
Security Clearance: TS/SCI
Clearance Status: Must be Current
Schedule: Full Time
Type of Travel: None
Percent of Travel Required: None
BIT Systems, A CACI Company is looking for top talent to join our elite team of Software Developers, as part of the National and Cyber Solutions group. At BITs we work hard and play even harder. We are focused on the ever-evolving support of our Government customers in mission-critical situations. In the role as a Software Developer, you would be responsible for the Development and Integration of a large complex near-real-time processing system. The Software Developer would be responsible for technical support across a broad section of the various subsystems and disciplines. Primary areas of BITS's responsibilities are the analysis functions and development of analysis tools.
BIT Systems Inc., a CACI company. The commitment of our employees to "Engineering Results" is the catalyst that has propelled BITS to becoming a leader in software development, R&D, sensor development and signal processing. Our engineering teams are highly adept at solving complex problems with the application of leading-edge technology solutions, empowering decision-makers to make better mission-critical decisions. Our operational team excels at signal collection, processing and analysis. We have operational personnel stationed around the world in support of our customers' missions.
National and Cyber Solutions Group (NCS) is one of the leading providers of innovative, rapid response solutions for intelligence, cyber security, and Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Combat Systems, Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (C5ISR) across the Defense, Intelligence, and Homeland Security communities. NCS delivers the full spectrum of intelligence support, from strategic thought leadership to tactical operational support to leading edge cyber and multi-INT technologies - in order to meet the intelligence community's most pressing mission needs.
The NCS Business Group spans five core mission areas, enabling us to specifically tailor services and solutions to meet our nation's most pressing national security objectives: Cyber Intelligence Solutions, Digital Signal Processing (DSP) Development, Radio Frequency (RF) Solutions, Mission Application Development, and Geolocation Solutions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Software developer on a 18-20 person sub-system development team (sub-contract) supporting a large, multi-delivery, multi-year development contract
- Full lifecycle development: new features, unit tests, and functional tests, fix discrepancy reports, support deployment activities
- Work with end users to develop efficient and intuitive interfaces to match common user workflows
- Support a program-level continuous integration environment
- Typically requires BS/BA degree or equivalent and 7-9 years of related experience in software development
- Java, JEE, JMS, JDBC, ODBC. Experience with C++ preferred, but not required
- Web services (SOAP, REST, etc…); to include PKI-based security
- Experience with Display technology and User Interface development
- Experience with Unix/Linux operating systems
- Experience with Database Management Systems and SQL
- Experience with software configuration management processes / tools
- Experience with New Moon or any of its legacy systems
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration processes/practices/tools
- Familiarity with Agile development processes/practices
- Previous work experience on New Moon predecessor programs is preferred
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. Join CACI, where you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian clients. A member of the Fortune 1000 Largest Companies and the Russell 2000 Index, CACI provides dynamic careers for approximately 15,000 employees working in over 120 offices worldwide.
BIT-Systems, A CACI Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
About CACI International Inc
CACI International Inc (CACI) along with its wholly owned subsidiaries and joint ventures, is an international information systems, high technology services, and professional services corporation. It delivers professional services and information technology solutions to its clients, primarily the United States government. Other customers include state and local governments, commercial enterprises and agencies of foreign governments. The Company operates two units: domestic operations and international operations. CACI delivers professional services and information technology (IT) solutions to its clients. Its services are primarily targeted to the areas of defense, intelligence, homeland security and IT modernization. In February 2010, the Company announced that it has completed its transaction to acquire SystemWare, Inc.