Job Requisition Number: 64576
Category: Logistics - Material Handling
Primary Location: Reston, VA, US
Security Clearance: TS/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Status: Must be Current
Schedule: Full Time
Type of Travel: None
Percent of Travel Required: None
Duties and Responsibilities:
This is an entry/developmental performance level position in the Inventory Management occupational specialty with officers generally located in various Directorates, Components and Staffs, to include Headquarters and other Domestic locations. Positions at this level work under direct supervision by a first line contractor supervisor and at this level has no supervisory authority. This position reports to a first-line contractor supervisor and depending on the incumbents level, requires immediate to direct supervision. At the entry/developmental level, incumbents are responsible for assisting in documenting, logging, issuance, inventory and adjustment of customer accountable property, customer identified controlled property, and performing other duties as assigned.
Provide property control and inventory management services to customers in the Washington DC metropolitan area.
Duties/Tasks and Responsibilities
The Inventory Management and property control discipline is highly diverse. Duties/Tasks and Responsibilities described below are dependent on the office of assignment.
1. Assists in maintaining inventories of goods and materials.
- Processes routine inventory requests by validating receipt of goods and materials against requirements.
- Assists in the property inventory process; helps reconcile property discrepancies; and assists in the retrieval of information from various databases to accurately track and inventory items.
- Assists in maintaining table of vehicular allowances and vehicle tracking databases.
- Assists in maintaining and tracking customer telephones; secure, non-secure and cellular.
2. Performs other duties as assigned.
- Process requests for vehicles and mileage reports
- Prepares usage charts for reporting to GSA
- Distributes parking permits and FASTOLL devices
- Issues component vehicles for short term use, track keys.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Some knowledge of logistics, inventory management, policies and procedures.
- Some basic knowledge of various Logistics/General office databases and applications.
- Basic knowledge of how to read and interpret routine financial statements.
- Oral and written communication skills sufficient to compose and deliver responses to customers' routine questions in a clear and concise manner.
- Ability to develop an internal network of professional working relationships within the work unit and with service partners' counterparts in other Offices.
- Ability to interact with customers effectively in resolving routine problems.
- Ability to adapt to changing work requirements and priorities.
- Ability to use good judgment and personal initiative in recognizing appropriate action to be taken for completion of tasks.
- Ability to demonstrate a high level of service delivery.
- Ability to interact with people who have different values, cultures, or backgrounds.
Supervision Received and Given
Received: At the entry level, incumbents receive immediate supervision; exercises limited latitude and independent judgment.
Given: Close supervision provided by first line contractor supervisor
Depending on assignment, work is primarily performed in an office environment and may including conditions vary from an office environment where work is primarily sedentary to environments where extensive standing and/or walking; bending; lifting light to heavy objects or being exposed to noise, dust, dirt, etc. is expected.
Tools used in this occupation: General office equipment
Technology used in this occupation: Customer Logistical applications; Word, Excel, Access, Internet, various internal databases to request and track data.
Requires high school diploma or equivalent, and one to two years of related experience.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to handle; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, bend, crouch or crawl. The employee must also occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds or more.
CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
About CACI International Inc
CACI International Inc (CACI) along with its wholly owned subsidiaries and joint ventures, is an international information systems, high technology services, and professional services corporation. It delivers professional services and information technology solutions to its clients, primarily the United States government. Other customers include state and local governments, commercial enterprises and agencies of foreign governments. The Company operates two units: domestic operations and international operations. CACI delivers professional services and information technology (IT) solutions to its clients. Its services are primarily targeted to the areas of defense, intelligence, homeland security and IT modernization. In February 2010, the Company announced that it has completed its transaction to acquire SystemWare, Inc.