Job Requisition Number: 97676
Category: Information Systems - Programming
Primary Location: Washington, DC, US
Security Clearance: Secret
Clearance Status: Must be Obtainable
Schedule: Full Time
Type of Travel: None
Percent of Travel Required: None
Duties and Responsibilities:
The SharePoint Designer/Developer will provide configuration support of MOSS 2007 and SharePoint 2010 site collections, sites, lists, document libraries and other customized features. This position will also support activities around migrating to SharePoint 2013 in the next 6 months.
Additional responsibilities may include:
- Create and maintain site collections
- Perform site collection administrative duties to include advanced permissioning
- Create and maintain lists, document libraries and other customizations
- Create and maintain custom content types
- Create custom forms
- Advise, guide, and support the Design/Development Team Lead
- Advise, guide, and provide support to key stakeholders and customers, as needed
- Define and implement configuration standards including metadata tagging
- Develop/design custom master pages, themes, and templates
- Migrate data from MOSS 2007 to SharePoint 2010
- Migrate data from SharePoint 2010 to SharePoint 2013
-Typically requires bachelor's degree or equivalent and two to four years of related experience.
- Working knowledge of CSS and HTML to further enhance the look and feel and minimal functionality when using these languages
- Experience with the configuration and settings for SharePoint WebParts
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Excellent customer facing skills
- Self-starter that requires minimal supervision
- Experience gathering, defining and documenting requirements
- Content management
- Experience with graphic and UI design
- Microsoft Office 2010 suite
The clearance level required is dependent on the type of clearance supported by our client.
- Experience creating custom forms using InfoPath
- Working knowledge of SharePoint Designer 2007 especially the capabilities and limitations
- Working knowledge of Visual Studio, XML
- Photoshop, Illustrator, or other web design tool
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. Join CACI, where you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian clients. A member of the Fortune 1000 Largest Companies and the Russell 2000 Index, CACI provides dynamic careers for approximately 15,000 employees working in over 120 offices worldwide.
CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
About CACI International Inc
CACI International Inc (CACI) along with its wholly owned subsidiaries and joint ventures, is an international information systems, high technology services, and professional services corporation. It delivers professional services and information technology solutions to its clients, primarily the United States government. Other customers include state and local governments, commercial enterprises and agencies of foreign governments. The Company operates two units: domestic operations and international operations. CACI delivers professional services and information technology (IT) solutions to its clients. Its services are primarily targeted to the areas of defense, intelligence, homeland security and IT modernization. In February 2010, the Company announced that it has completed its transaction to acquire SystemWare, Inc.