Job Requisition Number: 99173
Category: Information Systems - Database
Primary Location: Washington, DC, US
Security Clearance: TS/SCI
Clearance Status: Must be Current
Schedule: Full Time
Type of Travel: None
Percent of Travel Required: None
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Need a mid-level database administrator and tool builder to support Intelligence customer in the DC Metro area.
- Must have experience working with intelligence community tools and databases and be able to manage complex and highly automated databases supporting a specific analytical problem set.
- In addition to supporting existing databases, built using Microsoft Access.
- The candidate must have sufficient knowledge of Visual Basic and other software solutions in order to be able to advise government on future directions of the existing and future databases.
- The clearance level required is dependent on the type of clearance supported by our client.
- Active TS/SCI access
- Typically requires bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 4-6 years experience supporting intelligence analytical operations
- Be capable of managing large databases in support of analytical requirements
- Have a minimum of 4 years of experience designing, maintaining, and modifying complex databases using software such as MS Access and/or SQL
- Must have working knowledge of a range of database solutions in order to advise/assist government with decisions regarding the options to transition the existing MS Access database.
- Must possess expert knowledge of Visual Basic and intermediate level skill with Share Point/Web Support and managing digital records.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. Join CACI, where you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian clients. A member of the Fortune 1000 Largest Companies and the Russell 2000 Index, CACI provides dynamic careers for approximately 15,000 employees working in over 120 offices worldwide.
CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
About CACI International Inc
CACI International Inc (CACI) along with its wholly owned subsidiaries and joint ventures, is an international information systems, high technology services, and professional services corporation. It delivers professional services and information technology solutions to its clients, primarily the United States government. Other customers include state and local governments, commercial enterprises and agencies of foreign governments. The Company operates two units: domestic operations and international operations. CACI delivers professional services and information technology (IT) solutions to its clients. Its services are primarily targeted to the areas of defense, intelligence, homeland security and IT modernization. In February 2010, the Company announced that it has completed its transaction to acquire SystemWare, Inc.