Creating Extraordinary Experiences
At Bozzuto, it’s all about experience. Whether it’s the experience you bring, gain or give, we want your journey to be exceptional. Guided by our core values of creativity, concern, passion and the pursuit of perfection, we’ve been creating inspiring, engaging and vibrant communities for three decades.
Why do we do it? Because home is where aspirations are pursued and memories unfold. We believe in the power to impact the lives of the people we touch through the delivery of extraordinary experiences.
First and Lasting Impressions
As the Resident Concierge, you’re the first person prospects and residents meet when they come home. You take ownership and pride in creating stellar first impressions and building ongoing positive relationships. Your natural ability to strike up a conversation and make people feel “at home” is what enables you to excel. You enjoy personalizing every interaction and consider it a challenge to learn the names and favorite things of all of your customers (that goes for four-legged residents too).
As a Resident Concierge, your primary responsibilities include:
- Solving problems and providing timely assistance to residents and prospects with care
- Planning and executing meaningful events and activities that engage residents and foster a sense of community
- Building brand loyalty and achieving resident retention goals by ensuring a consistently positive experience and a meticulously cared for community
- Generating awareness, interest and excitement via social media
- Encouraging happy customers to share the love by writing reviews on social networking sites
- Obsessively organizing front desk logs, package rooms, club room reservations and freight elevators
- Working weekends or evenings depending on the shift
You Create Value by:
- Engaging people in meaningful conversations that demonstrate your concern and genuine desire to make them feel at home
- Solving problems for your customers and treating them like you would your best friend
- Meticulously following up with everyone
- Playing an active role in making certain the community is impeccable
- Jumping in and covering for team members when needed
- Seeking out opportunities to enhance the customer’s experience
What You Bring to Us
- College degree preferred
- 2+ years’ experience in a hospitality, retail, travel or hotel environment
- A kick-butt Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook or Instagram account (aka social media savvy)
- A passion for using the phone to talk and text professionally
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- A sharp professional appearance
- Proficiency with various software, apps and computer programs
- An eye for detail and a knack for anticipating a customer’s needs
- A customer-focused mentality?
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds (we deliver a lot of packages during the holidays!)
What We Bring to You
Bozzuto offers a wide range of insurance options, programs and benefits that let you and your family be healthy and plan for the future. Including:
- Comprehensive and affordable health plans
- Free life insurance
- Employee wellness incentives
- Company-matched 401K
- Teledoc, free 24/7/365 access to a doctor online
Our robust perks program also gives you exclusive discounts from well-known retailers. Generous paid time-off policies, like family leave, help you find greater work-life balance. Our effortless onboarding program, continued mentorship, leadership and training programs, career planning assistance and even tuition reimbursement, encourage you to reach your full potential.
Bozzuto is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE/M/F/D/V.