Req ID: 3962
Areas of Interest: Trust
BOK Financial (BOKF), Headquartered in Tulsa, Oklahoma, BOK Financial Corporation (NASDAQ: BOKF) is a top 25 U.S.-based financial services holding company with operations in ten states - Oklahoma, Texas, Arkansas, Arizona, Colorado, Kansas/Missouri, New Mexico, Nebraska and Wisconsin. The company began more than 100 years ago in Tulsa and has successfully diversified into a variety of industries, businesses and geographies. .
The Trust Officer III
is primarily responsible for administering a wide variety of complex/high profile and larger/more profitable personal trust, custody and estate, investment agency and IRA accounts. Works closely with Portfolio Managers, Specialty Asset Managers, and external advisors to define clients' requirements including investment goals and objectives, as well as the legal, tax and specialized accounting aspects of accounts. Provides administration of assigned accounts in accordance with governing instruments, applicable state and federal law, and fiduciary accounting standards consistent with BOKF policy. Officers at this level are responsible for meeting defined business development and retention goals. Generally incumbent works independently.PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES:
- Effectively manages and administers assigned accounts. This is achieved by: monitoring daily cash balances; contacting clients; responding to clients' concerns in a timely manner; providing a quality customer service by meeting or exceeding the clients' needs and expectations; coordinating relationships with respective internal and external professionals; coordinating activities with the Tax, Real Estate, Oil & Gas, Investment and Operations departments; and, resolving client and administrative issues.
- Maintains, increases, and utilizes awareness of financial markets and concepts, as well as BOKF investment strategies. This is done by: effectively and efficiently interacting with clients to determine and implement the appropriate investment objective to meet their needs; coordinating investment functions with other responsible parties; monitoring and communicating investment performance to clients in accordance with service standards and complying with: current investment policies; letters of retention; and, confirmed investment objectives.
- Develops and solicits opportunities for Private Bank and other areas of the bank. This is done by: enhancing BOKF image in the community through the development of relationships with gatekeepers, professionals, and other bank personnel; pursuing business opportunities through community involvement and professional associations; and, generating referrals from existing clients and external sources such as attorneys and CPA's.
- Maintains effective systems and controls to ensure that administration activities for assigned accounts meet internal and external regulatory requirements. This is achieved by: adhering to established compliance/risk management policies and procedures; maintaining knowledge of (and compliance with) state and federal tax and fiduciary law, accounting principles, investment strategies and BOKF policies and procedures; keeping management advised of problems and complaints within defined guidelines; and, properly administering accounts consistent with the governing instrument and state law.
- Extensive knowledge of the interpretation and practical application of document provisions, probate law, taxes, investments, and the legal framework of estate and trust administration
- Extensive knowledge of financial, estate and tax planning
- Strong analytical ability and be able to resolve questions arising from account administration
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, leadership ability, social and professional etiquette
- Proven ability to act independently in document interpretation, decision making regarding administration of account relationships, and interaction with professionals such as attorneys and CPA's
This level of knowledge is normally acquired through completion of a Bachelor's Degree and professional certification; or post-graduate degree and 6-8 years experience in Trust Administration related experience; or 12-14 years equivalent work experience.
BOK Financial is a stable and financially strong organization that provides excellent training and development to support building the long term careers of our employees. With passion, skill and partnership you can make an impact on the success of the bank, our customers and your own career!
Apply today and take the first step towards your next career opportunity!
BOK Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for training, compensation, transfer, promotion and other aspects of employment for all qualified applicants and employees without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information or veteran status.
Attention All Third Party Agencies, Headhunters, and Recruiters
BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries will not accept candidate submission by unsolicited third parties through this site or any company email address. All unsolicited candidates presented to BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries will be considered the property of BOK Financial. BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries will not be responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited candidates, nor will a contractual relationship be formed by the submission. BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries are not obligated and will not under any circumstances pay any fees to said third parties submitting candidates in this manner. BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries only forms contracts with recruiters with whom we have an established business relationship and with whom we have in place a signed agreement. All contact with BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries from third parties must be through our Human Resources Department. Any contact made outside of the BOK Financial Human Resources Department by a third party will cancel any future business relationships between the third party and BOK Financial.
About BOK Financial
BOK Financial Corporation (BOK Financial) is a financial holding company. BOK Financial offers banking services in Oklahoma, Dallas, Fort Worth and Houston, Texas, Albuquerque, New Mexico, Northwest Arkansas, Denver, Colorado, Phoenix, Arizona and Kansas City, Missouri/Kansas. Its principal subsidiaries include Bank of Oklahoma, N.A. (BOk), Bank of Texas, N.A., Bank of Albuquerque, N.A., Bank of Arkansas, N.A., Colorado State Bank and Trust, N.A., Bank of Arizona, N.A. and Bank of Kansas City, N.A. Other subsidiaries include BOSC, Inc., a broker/dealer that engages in retail and institutional securities sales and municipal bond underwriting. BOK Financial operates three principal lines of business: commercial banking, consumer banking and wealth management. (Source: 10-K)