Req ID: 3701
Areas of Interest: Commercial Banking, Business Banking
BOK Financial (BOKF), Headquartered in Tulsa, Oklahoma, BOK Financial Corporation (NASDAQ: BOKF) is a top 25 U.S.-based financial services holding company with operations in ten states - Oklahoma, Texas, Arkansas, Arizona, Colorado, Kansas/Missouri, New Mexico, Nebraska and Wisconsin. The company began more than 100 years ago in Tulsa and has successfully diversified into a variety of industries, businesses and geographies. .
The Business Banking Relationship Manager IV is primarily responsible for the direct sales of financial products to new and existing small business clients and individuals. As with all Business Banking Relationship Managers, this individual must have adequate knowledge of the Business Banking underwriting approval processes. As the most senior of the Relationship Managers, this individual is responsible for managing and growing portfolios, which include the largest, most profitable and typically the most complex relationships. The Relationship Manager IV provides subordinate officers with functional guidance.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develops and executes a comprehensive relationship management and business development plan for customers and prospects. Significant focus of Relationship Managers time is spent scheduling business development calls, managing the customer and prospect database and direct calling on customers and prospects. The purpose of these appointments is to identify needs and solutions and in the case of existing customers monitor and retain relationships. Included in this responsibility is the issuance and negotiation of proposals new relationship and cross-selling proposals.
- Monitors and manages existing credit relationships which includes credit renewals, reviewing and detailed analysis of current financial statements and collateral valuations, cash flow analysis, managing delinquencies and documentation exceptions, and covenant monitoring; compiles reports necessary to monitor asset and credit quality and compliance with policy/regulation, and determining appropriate action for wire transfers. Relationship management responsibilities also include serving as the primary link for all financial services to the individual client with the Bank (i.e., Treasury Services, International and Trust) and facilitating operational problem resolution across department lines.
- Oversee the credit approval, documentation and booking process. The Relationship Manager must have the ability to analyze and evaluate credit requests, write loan commitments, recommend appropriate risk rating and issue declinations.
- Assists team members with complex account relationships, and guides less-experienced member of the team in matters relating to credit policy and complex financial arrangements; serves as a resource to team loan officers in the areas of marketing, new business development, and loan analysis and servicing.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES:
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of commercial lending practices and loan documentation, and loan servicing requirements
- Advanced knowledge of accounting principles and practices
- Demonstrated capacity to sell products/services within the financial services industry
- Extensive understanding of credit underwriting, documentation, loan policy, and regulations
- Extensive knowledge of financial analysis including ratio and trend analysis and projections
- Specialized knowledge of specific markets in order to serve defined territories
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to prepare and deliver persuasive oral and written reports and presentations
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Good PC skills including knowledge of word processing and spreadsheet applications
This level of knowledge is normally acquired through completion of a Bachelor's degree and 8-10 years experience in commercial lending or 14-16 years equivalent experience.
BOK Financial is a stable and financially strong organization that provides excellent training and development to support building the long term careers of our employees. With passion, skill and partnership you can make an impact on the success of the bank, our customers and your own career!
Apply today and take the first step towards your next career opportunity!
BOK Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for training, compensation, transfer, promotion and other aspects of employment for all qualified applicants and employees without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information or veteran status.
Attention All Third Party Agencies, Headhunters, and Recruiters
BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries will not accept candidate submission by unsolicited third parties through this site or any company email address. All unsolicited candidates presented to BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries will be considered the property of BOK Financial. BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries will not be responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited candidates, nor will a contractual relationship be formed by the submission. BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries are not obligated and will not under any circumstances pay any fees to said third parties submitting candidates in this manner. BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries only forms contracts with recruiters with whom we have an established business relationship and with whom we have in place a signed agreement. All contact with BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries from third parties must be through our Human Resources Department. Any contact made outside of the BOK Financial Human Resources Department by a third party will cancel any future business relationships between the third party and BOK Financial.
About BOK Financial
BOK Financial Corporation (BOK Financial) is a financial holding company. BOK Financial offers banking services in Oklahoma, Dallas, Fort Worth and Houston, Texas, Albuquerque, New Mexico, Northwest Arkansas, Denver, Colorado, Phoenix, Arizona and Kansas City, Missouri/Kansas. Its principal subsidiaries include Bank of Oklahoma, N.A. (BOk), Bank of Texas, N.A., Bank of Albuquerque, N.A., Bank of Arkansas, N.A., Colorado State Bank and Trust, N.A., Bank of Arizona, N.A. and Bank of Kansas City, N.A. Other subsidiaries include BOSC, Inc., a broker/dealer that engages in retail and institutional securities sales and municipal bond underwriting. BOK Financial operates three principal lines of business: commercial banking, consumer banking and wealth management. (Source: 10-K)