Req ID: 3382
Areas of Interest: Consumer Banking, Branch
BOK Financial (BOKF), Headquartered in Tulsa, Oklahoma, BOK Financial Corporation (NASDAQ: BOKF) is a top 25 U.S.-based financial services holding company with operations in ten states - Oklahoma, Texas, Arkansas, Arizona, Colorado, Kansas/Missouri, New Mexico, Nebraska and Wisconsin. The company began more than 100 years ago in Tulsa and has successfully diversified into a variety of industries, businesses and geographies.
The Business Expert II
is responsible for driving small business sales and revenue growth to achieve established production goals and financial results within their assigned branches. They will work with assigned branches to grow business deposits, loans and other operating revenue through the cross sell of business products to new and existing business clients. This individual must have a strong knowledge of the Small Business Banking lending processes and practices, as well as have experience selling to small business clients. The Business Expert II is both an individual producer and expert resource for the branch team in booking their own business.PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES:
- Develops and executes cash flow management development plan for clients and prospects. Meets with new and existing business clients to identify needs and recommend solutions based on the banks current product offerings that include deposits, credit, treasury, merchant services and other business solutions, including other partner product, such as consumer and wealth management referrals.
- Partner with banking center staff to drive business production and increase revenue. Demonstrate expertise with all business products and services. The Business Expert provides coaching and support to the Contact Center, Branch Managers and Relationship Bankers in originating/referring business products. The Business Expert will identify large and complex business opportunities and refer to a Relationship Manager, Treasury Services Officer or other lines of business.
- Conduct business development calls to attract new clients.
- Visible and representative for the bank within the community. Participate in community and professional activities in order to enhance the Bank's image and expand personal network of business contacts for development of new business.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of Small Business Banking lending practices
- Working knowledge of accounting principles and practices
- Strong knowledge of Small Business Banking products, process and policies
- Broad working knowledge of Consumer Banking, Business Banking, Merchant and Treasury Services
- Demonstrated capacity to sell business products/services within the financial services industry to business clients
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to prepare and deliver persuasive oral and written reports and presentations
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to partner and influence with advanced leadership skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
This level of knowledge is normally acquired through completion of a Bachelors Degree in Business or a related field and a minimum of 5-7 years of Small Business Banking experience that includes Small Business Banking Sales or outside consultative business to business sales experience. A minimum of 5-7 years Financial Services experience with business banking sales preferred; or 11-15 years of equivalent work related experience.
BOK Financial is a stable and financially strong organization that provides excellent training and development to support building the long term careers of our employees. With passion, skill and partnership you can make an impact on the success of the bank, our customers and your own career!
Apply today and take the first step towards your next career opportunity!
BOK Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for training, compensation, transfer, promotion and other aspects of employment for all qualified applicants and employees without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information or veteran status.
Attention All Third Party Agencies, Headhunters, and Recruiters
BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries will not accept candidate submission by unsolicited third parties through this site or any company email address. All unsolicited candidates presented to BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries will be considered the property of BOK Financial. BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries will not be responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited candidates, nor will a contractual relationship be formed by the submission. BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries are not obligated and will not under any circumstances pay any fees to said third parties submitting candidates in this manner. BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries only forms contracts with recruiters with whom we have an established business relationship and with whom we have in place a signed agreement. All contact with BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries from third parties must be through our Human Resources Department. Any contact made outside of the BOK Financial Human Resources Department by a third party will cancel any future business relationships between the third party and BOK Financial.
About BOK Financial
BOK Financial Corporation (BOK Financial) is a financial holding company. BOK Financial offers banking services in Oklahoma, Dallas, Fort Worth and Houston, Texas, Albuquerque, New Mexico, Northwest Arkansas, Denver, Colorado, Phoenix, Arizona and Kansas City, Missouri/Kansas. Its principal subsidiaries include Bank of Oklahoma, N.A. (BOk), Bank of Texas, N.A., Bank of Albuquerque, N.A., Bank of Arkansas, N.A., Colorado State Bank and Trust, N.A., Bank of Arizona, N.A. and Bank of Kansas City, N.A. Other subsidiaries include BOSC, Inc., a broker/dealer that engages in retail and institutional securities sales and municipal bond underwriting. BOK Financial operates three principal lines of business: commercial banking, consumer banking and wealth management. (Source: 10-K)