Req ID: 3062
Areas of Interest: Consumer Banking, Branch
BOK Financial (BOKF), Headquartered in Tulsa, Oklahoma, BOK Financial Corporation (NASDAQ: BOKF) is a top 25 U.S.-based financial services holding company with operations in ten states - Oklahoma, Texas, Arkansas, Arizona, Colorado, Kansas/Missouri, New Mexico, Nebraska and Wisconsin. The company began more than 100 years ago in Tulsa and has successfully diversified into a variety of industries, businesses and geographies. .
The Small Business Performance Consultant
is primarily responsible for improving the delivery of small business products/solutions for an assigned group of banking centers by planning, designing, communicating and executing a specified scope of activities such as training, coaching, and skill assessments. This will cover a range of business categories, including operational activities, product, other LOB product delivery, sales and applicable value added programs. The Performance Consultant will also support the Branch Business Banking team with a variety of training needs.PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES:
- Works directly with Banking Center Managers and their staff to attract and enhance/expand business households. Includes frequent evaluation of business acumen across banking center team to identify and drive branch specific training strategies and best practice adoption (operations, product, delivery of other line of business solutions and sales).
- Routinely interacts with Training, Operations, Product Management and other corporate partners to identify opportunities and practices to better deliver small business solutions, whether client experience, product, sales or operations through a strong partnership.
- Partners with Branch Delivery and BRBB leadership to implement custom sales and delivery strategies for assigned group of consumer branches.
- Develop and deliver training for Business Experts that covers new products, effective use of productivity tools, operational activities, sales delivery and other programs.
- Provides small business support for Branch Delivery market and other corporate departments, including presenting to banking center teams on a regular basis, assisting with special initiatives, communicating client service/experience and management strategies.
- Strong leadership and team building skills
- Proven record of meeting or exceeding sales objectives
- Advanced knowledge of small business banking transactional products, treasury and merchant including business credit cards
- Proficient knowledge of small business credit products
- In depth knowledge of business organizational types and other operational aspects related to business structures
- Excellent decision making, problem solving and organizational skills
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office and major PC software platforms
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- This position may require 30% travel to supported markets
This level of knowledge is normally acquired through completion of a Bachelor's Degree in a business related field and a minimum of 3 - 5 years of Small Business Banking Sales with management experience in a banking center that delivers Small Business Banking solutions preferred or equivalent experience of 8 - 10 years.
BOK Financial is a stable and financially strong organization that provides excellent training and development to support building the long term careers of our employees. With passion, skill and partnership you can make an impact on the success of the bank, our customers and your own career!
Apply today and take the first step towards your next career opportunity!
BOK Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for training, compensation, transfer, promotion and other aspects of employment for all qualified applicants and employees without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information or veteran status.
Attention All Third Party Agencies, Headhunters, and Recruiters
BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries will not accept candidate submission by unsolicited third parties through this site or any company email address. All unsolicited candidates presented to BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries will be considered the property of BOK Financial. BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries will not be responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited candidates, nor will a contractual relationship be formed by the submission. BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries are not obligated and will not under any circumstances pay any fees to said third parties submitting candidates in this manner. BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries only forms contracts with recruiters with whom we have an established business relationship and with whom we have in place a signed agreement. All contact with BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries from third parties must be through our Human Resources Department. Any contact made outside of the BOK Financial Human Resources Department by a third party will cancel any future business relationships between the third party and BOK Financial.
About BOK Financial
BOK Financial Corporation (BOK Financial) is a financial holding company. BOK Financial offers banking services in Oklahoma, Dallas, Fort Worth and Houston, Texas, Albuquerque, New Mexico, Northwest Arkansas, Denver, Colorado, Phoenix, Arizona and Kansas City, Missouri/Kansas. Its principal subsidiaries include Bank of Oklahoma, N.A. (BOk), Bank of Texas, N.A., Bank of Albuquerque, N.A., Bank of Arkansas, N.A., Colorado State Bank and Trust, N.A., Bank of Arizona, N.A. and Bank of Kansas City, N.A. Other subsidiaries include BOSC, Inc., a broker/dealer that engages in retail and institutional securities sales and municipal bond underwriting. BOK Financial operates three principal lines of business: commercial banking, consumer banking and wealth management. (Source: 10-K)