Req ID: 869
Areas of Interest: Mortgage; Mortgage, Loan Origination
BOK Financial (BOKF), Headquartered in Tulsa, Oklahoma, BOK Financial Corporation (NASDAQ: BOKF) is a top 25 U.S.-based financial services holding company with operations in ten states - Oklahoma, Texas, Arkansas, Arizona, Colorado, Kansas/Missouri, New Mexico, Nebraska and Wisconsin. The company began more than 100 years ago in Tulsa and has successfully diversified into a variety of industries, businesses and geographies.
The LMI/LMICT Mortgage Loan Originator
is primarily responsible for the origination of new mortgage loans; representing a full range of mortgage financing; generates mortgage loans thru online, telephone and personal contact with individual consumers, groups and third-party referrers; provides customers with assistance from mortgage loan application to closing.PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES:
- Ensures participation of LMI/LMICT activities within BOK Financial Mortgage Region includes low-to-moderate income and census tract outreach efforts through origination of mortgage loans, program development and training.
- Establishes and maintains client referral relationships with Realtors, builders/developers; makes sales calls on potential or existing customers to develop new business or retain existing business.
- Provides in house mortgage loan origination services; serves as primary contact with all parties on individual loans originated from application to closing; duties may include, but not limited to:
- counseling and pre-qualifying potential home buyers
- completing applications
- obtaining all necessary support documents along with appropriate fee and lock-in information in compliance with FNMA, FHLMC, VA, FHA, and mortgage lending regulations includes of RESPA, Truth-in-Lending, and HMDA
- overseeing loan process by monitoring loan status and ensuring conformity with terms
- obtaining loan documentation prior to closing
- assisting in collecting additional documents and communicating loan status to all parties
- Prepares complete loan application package; inputs loan applications, assembles and prints all required documents. Performs various duties related to mortgage loan applications as required by branch management.
- Involvement within the Communities and Community Branches to enhance LMI/LMICT
- Advanced knowledge of mortgage lending guidelines and regulations (FHA, VA, Conventional, FHLMC, FNMA and private investor)
- Advanced knowledge of secondary marketing, insuring, and post closing
- Advanced knowledge of various state lending laws
- Excellent interpersonal skills including oral and written communication skill, sales and customer relations skills
This level of knowledge is normally acquired through completion of high school degree and 2-3 years related experience in mortgage loan origination.
BOK Financial is a stable and financially strong organization that provides excellent training and development to support building the long term careers of our employees. With passion, skill and partnership you can make an impact on the success of the bank, our customers and your own career!
Apply today and take the first step towards your next career opportunity!
BOK Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for training, compensation, transfer, promotion and other aspects of employment for all qualified applicants and employees without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information or veteran status.
Attention All Third Party Agencies, Headhunters, and Recruiters
BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries will not accept candidate submission by unsolicited third parties through this site or any company email address. All unsolicited candidates presented to BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries will be considered the property of BOK Financial. BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries will not be responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited candidates, nor will a contractual relationship be formed by the submission. BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries are not obligated and will not under any circumstances pay any fees to said third parties submitting candidates in this manner. BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries only forms contracts with recruiters with whom we have an established business relationship and with whom we have in place a signed agreement. All contact with BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries from third parties must be through our Human Resources Department. Any contact made outside of the BOK Financial Human Resources Department by a third party will cancel any future business relationships between the third party and BOK Financial.
About BOK Financial
BOK Financial Corporation (BOK Financial) is a financial holding company. BOK Financial offers banking services in Oklahoma, Dallas, Fort Worth and Houston, Texas, Albuquerque, New Mexico, Northwest Arkansas, Denver, Colorado, Phoenix, Arizona and Kansas City, Missouri/Kansas. Its principal subsidiaries include Bank of Oklahoma, N.A. (BOk), Bank of Texas, N.A., Bank of Albuquerque, N.A., Bank of Arkansas, N.A., Colorado State Bank and Trust, N.A., Bank of Arizona, N.A. and Bank of Kansas City, N.A. Other subsidiaries include BOSC, Inc., a broker/dealer that engages in retail and institutional securities sales and municipal bond underwriting. BOK Financial operates three principal lines of business: commercial banking, consumer banking and wealth management. (Source: 10-K)