Req ID: 2101
Areas of Interest: Information Services; Mortgage
BOK Financial (BOKF), Headquartered in Tulsa, Oklahoma, BOK Financial Corporation (NASDAQ: BOKF) is a top 25 U.S.-based financial services holding company with operations in ten states - Oklahoma, Texas, Arkansas, Arizona, Colorado, Kansas/Missouri, New Mexico, Nebraska and Wisconsin. The company began more than 100 years ago in Tulsa and has successfully diversified into a variety of industries, businesses and geographies.
The Servicing Process and Risk Control Strategist
position serves as a lead developer in the creation, implementation, and ongoing maintenance of new processes. Primarily responsible for the development of key performance analytics, process improvements through system utilization, and extensive analysis of current processes, the servicing process and risk control strategist partners with department managers to identify inefficiencies and areas of risk. Risk includes performance inefficiencies, investor reporting/compensatory fee exposure, audit risk, and regulatory compliance exposure. Creates and is accountable for the accuracy of reporting and analytics in support of various levels of management, utilizing quantitative analysis, statistical modeling, and customized reporting. The servicing process and risk control strategist is primarily responsible for defining and performing analysis, business process strategy, design, scripting, documentation, planning, and deployment of systems software and procedures which require complex technical and system knowledge. Works with both internal and external customers/vendors to establish processes and measurement protocols for future actions.PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES:
- Lead large cross functional projects as a reporting and analytics expert to review/create process efficiency, reporting accuracy, mitigation of financial and regulatory compliance risk, and management control/oversight.
- Employing technical solutions to complex processing problems, utilizing expert level excel skills, advanced industry knowledge, and advanced system knowledge, such as scripting, VBA, and automation.
- Actively creating reports to monitor and communicate performance of the servicing areas through report automation and timely delivery to key management personnel.
- Responsible for the ongoing review of current processes in an effort to improve efficiency and ensure compliance.
- Exposure identification and problem solving to ensure prompt resolution.
- 5 years subject matter expertise of mortgage servicing including knowledge of regulatory agencies and corresponding compliance.
- Ability to write functional requirements including automation specs and report definition.
- Provides complex business process modeling.
- Ability to read and restart simple job scheduling needs.
- Understanding of complex application data flows across multiple servicing departments and applications.
- Understanding of line of business goal and objectives.
- Advanced knowledge of mortgage servicing software.
- Expert/advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Diagnose and remediate problems.
- Performs root cause analysis.
- Strong facilitation and group leadership skills, including excellent verbal and written communication.
- Strong project management skills
- Proven track record of successfully identifying department needs and providing successful solutions through partnership with business leaders, including financial acumen.
- Proven track record of leading change initiatives.
- Advanced analytical and problem solving skills.
This level of knowledge is normally acquired through completion of Bachelors Degree in Business Finance or Accounting and 5-7 years related experience or 11+ years of equivalent work related experience.
BOK Financial is a stable and financially strong organization that provides excellent training and development to support building the long term careers of our employees. With passion, skill and partnership you can make an impact on the success of the bank, our customers and your own career!
Apply today and take the first step towards your next career opportunity!
BOK Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for training, compensation, transfer, promotion and other aspects of employment for all qualified applicants and employees without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information or veteran status.
Attention All Third Party Agencies, Headhunters, and Recruiters
BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries will not accept candidate submission by unsolicited third parties through this site or any company email address. All unsolicited candidates presented to BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries will be considered the property of BOK Financial. BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries will not be responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited candidates, nor will a contractual relationship be formed by the submission. BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries are not obligated and will not under any circumstances pay any fees to said third parties submitting candidates in this manner. BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries only forms contracts with recruiters with whom we have an established business relationship and with whom we have in place a signed agreement. All contact with BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries from third parties must be through our Human Resources Department. Any contact made outside of the BOK Financial Human Resources Department by a third party will cancel any future business relationships between the third party and BOK Financial.