Req ID: 2441
Areas of Interest: Bank Operations; Commercial Banking; Commercial Banking, Business Banking; Commercial Banking, Commercial Real Estate; Commercial Banking, Energy; Commercial Banking, Food and Commodities; Commercial Banking, Health Care; Commercial Banking, Syndications
BOK Financial (BOKF), Headquartered in Tulsa, Oklahoma, BOK Financial Corporation (NASDAQ: BOKF) is a top 25 U.S.-based financial services holding company with operations in ten states - Oklahoma, Texas, Arkansas, Arizona, Colorado, Kansas/Missouri, New Mexico, Nebraska and Wisconsin. The company began more than 100 years ago in Tulsa and has successfully diversified into a variety of industries, businesses and geographies. .
The System Specialist II
is responsible for processing and ensuring accuracy of all types of monetary, maintenance and/or boarding transactions of complex loans for multiple states and banks using an advanced level of problem solving requiring independent analysis and judgment; providing support and customer service to lending staff, external customers of the bank and/or participating lending institutions.PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES:
- Maintains extensive contact with internal and external customers responding to escalated, difficult or involved inquiries which may require research and/or corrective processing; reviews legal documentation to ensure process and system integrity; advises clients of action taken to service accounts, such as explaining necessary steps to solve an existing problem or providing ongoing guidance necessary to prevent future account difficulties.
- Enters data and controls quality of new and renewed loans to the loan system; maintains and services loans; evaluates documents to include commitments, loan/credit agreements, etc; calculates advanced loan interest; interprets system requirements; balances entries. Books and services complex loans such as participation loans, borrowing base loans, rate option loans, letters of credit; interprets documentation to decide proper system setup.
- Receives and responds to heavy volume of Incident Reporting System requests and incoming calls from internal and external customers involving simple to complex research to resolve problems often resulting in direct customer impact.
- Interprets documentation to determine proper system setup; enters loan payments, advances and payoffs; participates in quality assurance; monitors system generated reports to determine exception situations to resolve.
- Performs non-accrual processing; changes status to loan records; posts non-accrual transactions to non-performing records, returns loans to accrual status or charge off status; communicates with Special Assets department regarding legalities and sensitivity of non-accrual loans. Reviews customer statements for accuracy prior to mailing.
- Extensive knowledge of loan operations and bank related operations, including loan policy
- Extensive knowledge of loan systems processing
- Thorough knowledge of federal and state lending guidelines and regulations
- Thorough knowledge of loan documentation requirements
- Thorough knowledge of GAAP as it relates to loan processing
- Ability to perform complex mathematical calculations
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Excellent PC skills including spreadsheet, database, and word processing applications; 10 key by touch
- Ability to type 30-40 wpm
- Ability to adjust priorities to changing circumstances in fast paced, heavy volume atmosphere
- Ability to provide training in a constructive and effective manner with various levels of personnel
- Demonstrated independent research and analysis skills
- Excellent organizational skills; detail oriented
This level of knowledge is normally acquired through completion of an Bachelors Degree in a business related field and 3-4 years experience in bank lending operations or 8-9 years equivalent work experience.
BOK Financial is a stable and financially strong organization that provides excellent training and development to support building the long term careers of our employees. With passion, skill and partnership you can make an impact on the success of the bank, our customers and your own career!
Apply today and take the first step towards your next career opportunity!
BOK Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for training, compensation, transfer, promotion and other aspects of employment for all qualified applicants and employees without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information or veteran status.
Attention All Third Party Agencies, Headhunters, and Recruiters
BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries will not accept candidate submission by unsolicited third parties through this site or any company email address. All unsolicited candidates presented to BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries will be considered the property of BOK Financial. BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries will not be responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited candidates, nor will a contractual relationship be formed by the submission. BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries are not obligated and will not under any circumstances pay any fees to said third parties submitting candidates in this manner. BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries only forms contracts with recruiters with whom we have an established business relationship and with whom we have in place a signed agreement. All contact with BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries from third parties must be through our Human Resources Department. Any contact made outside of the BOK Financial Human Resources Department by a third party will cancel any future business relationships between the third party and BOK Financial.
About BOK Financial
BOK Financial Corporation (BOK Financial) is a financial holding company. BOK Financial offers banking services in Oklahoma, Dallas, Fort Worth and Houston, Texas, Albuquerque, New Mexico, Northwest Arkansas, Denver, Colorado, Phoenix, Arizona and Kansas City, Missouri/Kansas. Its principal subsidiaries include Bank of Oklahoma, N.A. (BOk), Bank of Texas, N.A., Bank of Albuquerque, N.A., Bank of Arkansas, N.A., Colorado State Bank and Trust, N.A., Bank of Arizona, N.A. and Bank of Kansas City, N.A. Other subsidiaries include BOSC, Inc., a broker/dealer that engages in retail and institutional securities sales and municipal bond underwriting. BOK Financial operates three principal lines of business: commercial banking, consumer banking and wealth management. (Source: 10-K)