Req ID: 2181
Areas of Interest: Admin Support; Clerical; Commercial Banking; Commercial Banking, Health Care
BOK Financial (BOKF), Headquartered in Tulsa, Oklahoma, BOK Financial Corporation (NASDAQ: BOKF) is a top 25 U.S.-based financial services holding company with operations in ten states - Oklahoma, Texas, Arkansas, Arizona, Colorado, Kansas/Missouri, New Mexico, Nebraska and Wisconsin. The company began more than 100 years ago in Tulsa and has successfully diversified into a variety of industries, businesses and geographies.
The Administrative Assistant I
performs a basic administrative support, record keeping, and general secretarial duties. Assigned tasks are generally basic in nature requiring basic experience, skill, and knowledge of Bank's policies and practices. Operates mostly independently and identifies administrative projects; performs usual coordination and follow-through; sets priorities and procedures for accomplishing work assignment.PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES:
- Answers general and rollover telephone lines for the department/division. Screens and routes calls to the proper party based on department/division guidelines. Keeps updated telephone lists.
- Meets and greets both internal and external customers in a courteous and professional manner. Assists customers with general inquiries and/or directing them to the appropriate source for information.
- Performs general routine secretarial activities: opening, sorting, and distributing mail; typing memoranda, correspondence, and reports; maintains filing systems.
- Performs specific functions directly related to daily or routine department activities and/or Bank activities of a specified nature; may interact with account officers, administrators, and departments on routine issues.
- Maintains information in routine spreadsheets and data base programs using general features of various software programs. Generates and distributes reports from these programs. Monitors reports for quality.
- Type routine correspondence, memoranda, letters, and forms. Maintains general files, correspondence and records as required. Assists in the assembly of presentation reports and meeting materials as needed. May transcribe routine dictation from a dictaphone or tape as required by various department managers and professionals. May request maintenance for PCs and other office equipment in unit.
- Schedules meetings and conferences as directed; makes necessary arrangements for meeting rooms and equipment, (i.e., video, TV monitors, overhead projectors, etc.). Makes appointments and keeps appointment book for conference rooms on the floor.
- Basic working knowledge of: File maintenance, English grammar, appropriate standards regarding letters, memorandum, composition, and proper telephone etiquette
- Basic PC and software application skills; ability to operate a 10 key by touch
- Basic math skills (addition, subtraction, multiply and division)
- Good interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Ability to handle multi-line telephone systems
This level of knowledge is normally acquired through completion of high school and 1-4 years general office experience.
BOK Financial is a stable and financially strong organization that provides excellent training and development to support building the long term careers of our employees. With passion, skill and partnership you can make an impact on the success of the bank, our customers and your own career!
Apply today and take the first step towards your next career opportunity!
BOK Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for training, compensation, transfer, promotion and other aspects of employment for all qualified applicants and employees without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information or veteran status.
Attention All Third Party Agencies, Headhunters, and Recruiters
BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries will not accept candidate submission by unsolicited third parties through this site or any company email address. All unsolicited candidates presented to BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries will be considered the property of BOK Financial. BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries will not be responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited candidates, nor will a contractual relationship be formed by the submission. BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries are not obligated and will not under any circumstances pay any fees to said third parties submitting candidates in this manner. BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries only forms contracts with recruiters with whom we have an established business relationship and with whom we have in place a signed agreement. All contact with BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries from third parties must be through our Human Resources Department. Any contact made outside of the BOK Financial Human Resources Department by a third party will cancel any future business relationships between the third party and BOK Financial.
About BOK Financial
BOK Financial Corporation (BOK Financial) is a financial holding company. BOK Financial offers banking services in Oklahoma, Dallas, Fort Worth and Houston, Texas, Albuquerque, New Mexico, Northwest Arkansas, Denver, Colorado, Phoenix, Arizona and Kansas City, Missouri/Kansas. Its principal subsidiaries include Bank of Oklahoma, N.A. (BOk), Bank of Texas, N.A., Bank of Albuquerque, N.A., Bank of Arkansas, N.A., Colorado State Bank and Trust, N.A., Bank of Arizona, N.A. and Bank of Kansas City, N.A. Other subsidiaries include BOSC, Inc., a broker/dealer that engages in retail and institutional securities sales and municipal bond underwriting. BOK Financial operates three principal lines of business: commercial banking, consumer banking and wealth management. (Source: 10-K)