The establishment now known as Bethesda Country Club began its illustrious history when the Bethesda Country Club Corporation purchased the current site from the Washington Aviation Country Club in 1947. The 156-acre plot consisted of a clubhouse, two tennis courts, nine-hole golf course, and sold for $360,000. The 81 original members of BCC began to make the momentous journey towards the outstanding club present today.
There are no scholarships at this time
There are no events at this time
Company Data on
Bethesda Country Club
Bethesda Country Club is hiring for these positions