Req Id: 79654
Bell is a truly Canadian company with over 134 years of success. We are defined by the passion of our team members and their belief in our company’s vast potential.
To ensure we continue to be recognized as Canada’s leading communications company, we’re committed to finding and developing the next generation of leaders. This means creating best-in-class career and development opportunities for our employees.
If you’re passionate, driven and find yourself seeking interesting work, new challenges and continuous learning opportunities, then we want you to join our team.
Want a career that will allow you to succeed?
With limited sales experience, you can work for an exciting, growing Telecommunications Company and earn an above average income!
We have a number of full time opportunities for Territory Sales Representatives in multiple areas of Atlantic Canada. We are looking for sales professionals who are highly motivated to achieve success, are customer friendly and independent with an entrepreneurial attitude.
Through the use of given leads by Bell Aliant, successful candidates will approach customers in a door to door setting to sell Bell Aliant’s industry leading services, including television, Internet, and home phone.
- Demonstrates sales skills in residential or business markets
- Experience working with sales targets
- Have a valid drivers license and reliable vehicle
- Dependable, trustworthy, and detail oriented
- Base salary plus uncapped commission! Expected earnings $50,000-$65,000 in the first year with some exceptionally motivated representatives making up to and in excess of $70,000
- Work tools and technology including : Blackberry, iPad, branded Bell Aliant Clothing
- Paid travel expenses, car allowance, and full benefits!
- Flexible work schedule; evening and weekend work required
- Trainng to help you master your role and ongoing coaching to ensure your success!
All interested parties should apply at Adecco careers site, as per details below:
Newfoundland please apply:
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French)
Position Type: Contractor
Position Level: Contractor
Job Location: Canada : Newfoundland : Corner Brook || Canada : Newfoundland : Gander || Canada : Newfoundland : Grand Falls-Windsor || Canada : Newfoundland : St. John's || Canada : Newfoundland : Stephenville
Application Deadline: 03/31/2016
Please apply directly on the Adecco website to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
Bell is committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment where all employees and customers feel valued, respected, and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live and serve, and where every team member has the opportunity to reach their full potential.
Created: Canada, NL, St. John's