At BBVA, we're working to make banking better for everyone. That's where you come in. We're looking for smart, team-oriented people who want to be part of a world-class workforce that gives people the tools they need to meet their financial goals, all while delivering an outstanding client experience. Learn more below.
About BBVA Dallas Creation Center
BBVA Dallas Creation Center started with the goal of transforming the way financial products and services are delivered to our customers by creating unique and amazing experiences that revolutionize the way we do banking. Read more about the Dallas Creation Center here - https://www.bbva.com/en/news/disciplines/technologies/new-dallas-center-accelerates-bbvas-shift-digital-first-mindset/
At BBVA, we are looking for candidates like you - talented individuals who possess ambition, creativity and integrity. As we continue to expand our Dallas Creation Center, our focus is hiring the next generation of talent across data analytics, software engineering, and user experience and design - those who are recent graduates with Computer Science background.
* Work with technical leads and product owners to understand desired application capabilities and testing scenarios
* Work within Agile teams to design, develop, test, implement, and support technical solutions across a full-stack of development tools and technologies
* Lead the solution design, availability, resilience, and scalability of your solution and continuously improve software engineering practices
* Stay on top of technology trends, experiment with and learn new technologies, participate in internal & external technology communities, and evolve to mentor other members of the engineering community
* Bachelor's Degree or military experience in Computer Science or Applied Mathematics and 4 or more of year of relevant software development experience
* GPA of 3.3 or higher.
* Master's Degree and 2 or more years of relevant software development experience
* Relevant Experience in one or more of the following areas:
* Development and programming experience in Java / J2EE
* Mobile technologies - iOS, Android and hybrid applications development
* Data Engineering - competency with computational tools i.e. Python, R, SAS. Statistical or predictive modeling using Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning.
* Cloud technologies, DevOps, CI/CD concepts and tooling
* Spanish language skills preferred
BBVA is a customer-centric global financial services group founded in 1857. The Group is the largest financial institution in Spain and Mexico and it has leading franchises in South America and the Sunbelt Region of the United States; and it is also the leading shareholder in Garanti, Turkey's biggest bank for market capitalization. Its diversified business is focused on high-growth markets and it relies on technology as a key sustainable competitive advantage. Corporate responsibility is at the core of its business model. BBVA fosters financial education and inclusion, and supports scientific research and culture. It operates with the highest integrity, a long-term vision and applies the best practices. The Group is present in the main sustainability indexes.
BBVA Compass is a Sunbelt-based financial institution which operates 420 full-service banking centers including 166 in Texas, 90 in Alabama, 76 in Arizona, 44 in Florida, 33 in Colorado and 11 in New Mexico. BBVA Compass is a subsidiary of Compass Bancshares, Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of BBVA (NYSE: BBV) (MAD: BBVA). BBVA is a global financial services company with more than $698 billion in total assets, 44 million clients, 8,800 branches and approximately 110,000 employees in more than 30 countries. When combined with BBVA's three other U.S. banking companies, BBVA Compass will rank as the largest regional bank in the Sunbelt region and among the top 25 banks in the U.S. by total deposits.