Speech Language Pathology
Supply chain management Software(SCM)
Software Development & Design
1-3 years of experience
Not sure what types of jobs you are interested in?
Based on Your Education
The Mtg Servicing Specialist III provides analytical, administrative support within an internal control environment. Will assist with breakdowns in an end to end process and develop recommendations for business leaders. Analyze findings to identify potential opportunities to improve processes, improve procedures, identify training gaps and identify high risk areas. Individuals must be able to work independently on general assignments and physically inspecting line of business adherence to established processes and procedures. The Mtg Servicing Specialist III may also work under the direction of senior leadership on complex projects and analysis.
· Ability to multitask
· Ability to use multiple systems to process work
· Strong verbal/written communication skills
· Proficient with MS Office
· Strong communication skills
· Excellent leadership skills required
· Attention to detail
· Able to meet deadlines
· Strong organizational skills
· Strong analytical skills
· 1 years experience in mortgage OR working projects Required Skills
· Ability to multitask · Ability to use multiple systems to process work · Strong verbal/written communication skills · Proficient in MS Excel · Proficient in MS Word · Strong communication skills · Attention to detail · Able to meet deadlines · Strong organizational skills · Strong analytical skills · Experience using iSeries and Equator
· Closing or negotiations experience · Multi site - cross functional initiatives · ANY Project management experience · Knowledge of line of business Strong BETS_ARC_Setter BACH_3a9945 skills to an
About Bank of America
Bank of America Corporation is a bank holding company. Through its banking subsidiaries (the Banks) and various non-banking subsidiaries throughout the United States and in selected international markets, Bank of America provides a diversified range of banking and non-banking financial services and products through three business segments: Global Consumer and Small Business Banking, Global Corporate and Investment Banking, and Global Wealth and Investment Management. The Company operates in 32 states, the District of Columbia and 30 foreign countries. In the United States, it serves 59 million consumer and small business relationships with 6,100 retail banking offices, 18,500 automated teller machines (ATMs) and 24 million active online users. It offers services in 13 states. In October 2007, it acquired ABN AMRO North America Holding Company. In July 2007, it acquired U.S. Trust Corporation. In July 2008, Bank of America acquired Countrywide Financial Corp.