Balfour Beatty Communities is seeking applicants for an Inventory Coordinator position.
Who we are
At Balfour Beatty Communities, we are dedicated to a singular mission: delivering the quality communities people are proud to call home. We believe exceptional living experiences can only be created when We Care—about our residents, our partners, our communities and each other. Our culture of caring drives every aspect of our business, guiding us to always do the right thing and build meaningful connections as we fulfill the needs of our residents and partners with sincerity, empathy and creativity.
- Discretionary bonuses
- Medical and Dental Insurance 1st of the month following employment
- Health, Flexible Spending and Dependent Care Accounts
- Company paid life insurance
- 401K plan with employer matching
- Robust PTO to include, sick, floating holidays, vacation, and personal days
- 2 Volunteer Days per year
- Company paid short-term and long- term disability, parental leave.
- And more!
About the role
The Inventory coordinator is responsible for ordering and tracking all supplies within an assigned maintenance facility.
You may be eligible for a $500 net sign on bonus to be paid out in your first paycheck
What you'll be doing
- Convert requisition into planned purchase order, must analyze open purchase orders and inventory balances
- Order all supplies and equipment via purchase order system
- Inventory all supplies, equipment, tools and replacements
- Distribute supplies and equipment to staff
- Receive purchase orders
- Approve and process bills with the Accounts Coordinator
- Maintain warranty information
- Assist with providing annual budget for supplies and equipment
- Ability to stay within financial constraints of budget
Typical Physical Demands: Sit and stand to do clerical work. Regularly lift and move equipment and supplies up to 25-50 lbs.
What were looking for:
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Minimum of one (1) year of administrative experience. Relevant industry experience preferred.
- Technology/data entry experience with Outlook, Excel, and Word in particular.
- Existing Yardi knowledge is a bonus
- The ability to communicate clearly with residents and team members
- The ability to work well with fellow employees in a team environment.
- The ability to plan and organize.
- Possession of a valid, state-issued driver’s license and safe driving record is also required.
Click "apply" to submit your application today!
Balfour Beatty Communities is part of Balfour Beatty Investments and Balfour Beatty, plc, an international group that finances, develops, builds and maintains infrastructure assets.