Hiring Event - Maintenance Technician, Inventory Coordinator, Groundskeeper, Service Center Coordinator, Assistant Community Director
Exceptional living. Exceptional people. Exceptional careers.
When you join Balfour Beatty Communities you join a growing company at the forefront of the exciting, fast-paced residential real estate industry. With more than 70 property locations throughout the United States as well as regional operating centers and a large-scale corporate team, you’ll find ample opportunity and a variety of career paths here.
We currently have the following openings on our Middletown RI team,
- Residential Maintenance Technician
- Inventory Coordinator
- Service Center Coordinator
- Assistant Community Director
Click apply to see our open positions!
Check out Our Benefits:
- Discretionary bonuses
- Medical and Dental Insurance 1st of the month following employment
- Health, Flexible Spending and Dependent Care Accounts
- Company paid life insurance
- 401K plan with employer matching
- Robust PTO to include, sick, floating holidays, vacation, and personal days
- 2 Volunteer Days per year
- Company paid short-term and long- term disability, parental leave.
- And more!
At Balfour Beatty Communities, we are dedicated to a singular mission: delivering the quality communities people are proud to call home. We believe exceptional living experiences can only be created when We Care—about our residents, our partners, our communities and each other. Our culture of caring drives every aspect of our business, guiding us to always do the right thing and build meaningful connections as we fulfill the needs of our residents and partners with sincerity, empathy and creativity.
GROW. LEAD. SUCCEED. FIND YOUR PATH TO SUCCESS WITH BALFOUR BEATTY COMMUNTIES