Working as a Student Intern, you will be primarily responsible for assisting with supporting the Texas External and Legislative Affairs organization.
The Student Internship program is designed for students seeking a career within a specified field. This is an Internship opportunity for highly qualified students who have the potential to become future leaders in AT&T and the business community. The program provides the Student Intern practical work experience to augment their education and career preparation. During the work experience, the Student Intern will be exposed to the interpersonal relationships a job requires, both with co-workers and supervisors that are essential in obtaining a successful, satisfying career.
Learn more about AT&T's cutting edge opportunities with a wide range of career paths in emerging and ground breaking technologies.
- Must be in the process of pursuing a 4-year degree
- Must be proficient using Microsoft Office products including Word, Power Point, Excel and Outlook
- Must possess both outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Ability to clear a criminal background check, driver's license check and drug test
- Ability to operate a personal computer, wireless equipment, copier and fax