Not sure what types of jobs you are interested in?
Based on Your Education
Aspera, and IBM company is the creator of next-generation transport technologies that move the world's data at maximum speed regardless of file size, transfer distance and network conditions. Based on its patented, Emmy® award-winning FASP™- protocol, Aspera software fully utilizes existing infrastructures to deliver the fastest, most predictable file-transfer experience. Aspera's core technology delivers unprecedented control over bandwidth, complete security and uncompromising reliability. Organizations across a variety of industries on six continents rely on Aspera software for the business-critical transport of their digital assets.
In this role you will drive integration of low-level test frameworks into the continuous integration system, build and tool virtual lab environments to support the development and QA process, and actively contribute to the development of test harness software and dev tools. The ideal candidate will have a strong technical background, serious enthusiasm for streamlining process, and a talent for realizing automated workflows.
- Work with dev-test team on integrating complex test automation frameworks into continuous integration cycle
- Build both static and dynamic virtual lab environments
- Develop and implement test analysis and visualization tools
- Contribute to development of unit, component, integration, performance, and security test harnesses
- Work with engineers cross functionally to develop great software that beats market standards with respect to performance, reliability, and functionality.
- Mentor junior engineers and interns
- All this while having fun!
- 3+ years continuous integration (build+test)
- 3+ years software development, tool development, or low-level test automation
- Experience with virtualization automation and scripting
- Strong programming skills in one of the following: C, C++, C#, Java
- Scripting skills with Ruby or Python
- Solid understanding of networking and network protocols
- Basic foundation with cloud computing and storage platforms
- Able to apply foundational principals to rapidly implement new technologies.
- Excellent time management
- Experience with continuous performance and/or security a plus
- BA/BS, MS or better in Computer Science or a related field.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
About Aspera, Inc.
Aspera, Inc. develops breakthrough software transfer technologies to achieve optimal performance and cost savings using existing network infrastructure. Aspera is a profitable, privately held, technology development company based in Emeryville, California. In addition to our software products and SDK platform, we provide engineering services to implement our products and transfer technology in small to large business enterprises. Aspera welcomes opportunities for strategic alliances or partnerships with companies large and small.