Armstrong Floor Products (AFP), a division of Armstrong World Industries, Inc., has a job opportunity for a National Account Manager to be located in Lancaster, PA. The National Account Manager will have overall account management responsibilities for Armstrong Flooring Products' business with one of our largest customers, Home Depot. The National Account Manager will be responsible for monitoring and evaluating existing product and program results and coordinating the development and implementation of programs, promotions and product offerings that drive profitable growth with The Home Depot and in the overall flooring market across all floor product types.
Key Responsibilities of the National Account Manager:
- Acting as the leader of Armstrong's programs in the areas of Home Depot.com and eCommerce, "Pro" and Installed-sales for The Home Depot
- Developing and maintaining strong professional relationships across all levels of the Armstrong and Home Depot organizations
- Actively participating in all sales, account and project management activities, including product launches, store and field-level program execution, business reviews, and line reviews
- Working with Armstrong's Analyst Team to develop expertise in fact-based information tools such as Analyzer and Retail Mix to enhance our programs' performance at The Home Depot
- Conducting on-going market and competitive research and using that information to inform both short and long-term product, marketing and account plans and promotions
- Developing and conducting in-store and regional training programs and promotional events
- Managing store-level issues that have been escalated beyond our Home Depot Customer Service team and our standard policy guidelines and processes
Required Qualifications of the National Account Manager:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance, Marketing or other related field
- 5+ years of experience in Account Management, Marketing or Sales
- Demonstrated knowledge of Armstrong's products and business processes or experience working as a sales, marketing, or account manager with responsibility for The Home Depot or another large-scale retailer
- Excellent time-management, communications, decision making, human relations, presentation and organization skills
- Professional appearance and presentation
- Ability to travel 25%-50%, position can be based in Atlanta, GA or Lancaster, PA.
Desired Qualifications of the National Account Manager:
- Advanced degree in a related field
Benefits offered by Armstrong World Industries:
Armstrong offers competitive benefits including medical, dental, prescription drugs, life insurance, long term disability coverage, vacation and product discount programs.
About Armstrong World Industries:
Established in 1860, Armstrong World Industries, Inc. is a multi-billion dollar global leader in the design and manufacture of floors and ceilings with a focus on innovation, design, and environmental sustainability. Based in Lancaster PA, Armstrong serves both the residential and commercial markets operating plants and distribution centers in eight countries with over 9,000 employees worldwide.
About the Location (Lancaster, PA):
Located in the heart of Pennsylvania Dutch Country, Lancaster is ideally situated for easy access to major metropolitan cities such as Philadelphia, Baltimore, Washington DC and New York City. Lancaster offers a vibrant arts and entertainment community with wonderful historic sites, B&Bs, museums, world class shopping, entertainment venues and restaurants.
How to Apply:
Armstrong is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disabled/Vets. Apply online at http://careers.armstrong.com/
Req ID: [[id]]
Primary Location: Lancaster, Pennsylvania
Employment Status: Full-Time
Notice to Staffing Agencies, Placement Services, and Professional Recruiters
Armstrong World Industries, Inc. has an internal Staffing Department. Recruiters are hereby specifically directed NOT to contact Armstrong employees directly in an attempt to present candidates.
Armstrong will not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from a candidate. Any unsolicited resumes sent to Armstrong, including unsolicited resumes sent to an Armstrong mailing address, fax machine or email address, directly to Armstrong employees, or to Armstrong's resume database will be considered Armstrong property. Armstrong will NOT pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume. Armstrong will consider any candidate for whom a Recruiter has submitted an unsolicited resume to have been referred by the Recruiter free of any charges or fees.
Armstrong will not pay a fee to any Recruiter that does not have a signed Armstrong contract in place specific to the position for which the resume was submitted.
Recruiting vendor agreements will only be valid if in writing and signed by Armstrong's Corporate Talent Acquisition Manager or his or her designee. No other Armstrong employee is authorized to bind Armstrong to any agreement regarding the placement of candidates by Recruiters.
BY SUBMITTING A CANDIDATE TO ARMSTRONG, RECRUITERS AGREE TO BE BOUND BY AND COMPLY WITH THIS POLICY.