Armstrong Flooring Products (AFP), a division of Armstrong World Industries, Inc., has a job opportunity for a Financial Analyst to be located at the corporate headquarters in Lancaster, PA. The Financial Analyst will be responsible for providing analytical support to AFP management and will be involved in several special financial projects. The Financial Analyst will be focusing on specific areas, including the consolidation, reporting and analysis of financial performance, the budget, forecast and strategic plan development and reporting standardization and process improvement. The Financial Analyst must be intense on customer service and a committed champion of our guiding principles of integrity, commitment, and excellence.
Key Responsibilities of the Financial Analyst:
- Consolidating, reporting and analyzing AFP financial activity
- Assisting with the development of annual budgets, strategic plans, and quarterly forecasts
- Balancing sheet, cash flow, and ROIC reporting and analysis
- SG&A analysis, including detailed account and cost center reviews as requested by key customers as well as assisting with driving SG&A process improvements
- Operations financial analysis, including ad hoc studies for senior management
- Supporting financial and business analysis on new product development efforts and assisting in the integration of new initiatives into existing reporting structures
- Developing and implementing financial reporting process improvement & standardization initiatives
- Supporting ad hoc and periodic deliverables to corporate
Required Qualifications of the Financial Analyst:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting
- 3+ years of increasing financial experience
- Excellent SAP, Microsoft Office and accounting system skills
- Proven self-starter, capable of working independently and managing multiple priorities
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to share knowledge across the organization
- Proven leadership skills driven by uncompromising ethical standards
- Strong analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to simplify and streamline processes
- Customer focused with strong attention to detail
Desired Qualifications of the Financial Analyst:
- Graduate degree in a related field
- CPA, CMA or other professional certification
- Previous financial experience within an operations or manufacturing, product management, or corporate setting
Benefits offered by Armstrong World Industries:
Armstrong offers competitive benefits including medical, dental, prescription drugs, life insurance, long term disability coverage, vacation and product discount programs.
About Armstrong World Industries:
Established in 1860, Armstrong World Industries, Inc. is a multi-billion dollar global leader in the design and manufacture of floors and ceilings with a focus on innovation, design, and environmental sustainability. Based in Lancaster PA, Armstrong serves both the residential and commercial markets operating plants and distribution centers in eight countries with over 9,000 employees worldwide.
How to Apply:
Armstrong is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disabled/Vets. Apply online at http://careers.armstrong.com/
Req ID: [[id]]
Primary Location: Pennsylvania Lancaster,
Employment Status: Full-Time
Notice to Staffing Agencies, Placement Services, and Professional Recruiters
Armstrong World Industries, Inc. has an internal Staffing Department. Recruiters are hereby specifically directed NOT to contact Armstrong employees directly in an attempt to present candidates.
Armstrong will not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from a candidate. Any unsolicited resumes sent to Armstrong, including unsolicited resumes sent to an Armstrong mailing address, fax machine or email address, directly to Armstrong employees, or to Armstrong's resume database will be considered Armstrong property. Armstrong will NOT pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume. Armstrong will consider any candidate for whom a Recruiter has submitted an unsolicited resume to have been referred by the Recruiter free of any charges or fees.
Armstrong will not pay a fee to any Recruiter that does not have a signed Armstrong contract in place specific to the position for which the resume was submitted.
Recruiting vendor agreements will only be valid if in writing and signed by Armstrong's Corporate Talent Acquisition Manager or his or her designee. No other Armstrong employee is authorized to bind Armstrong to any agreement regarding the placement of candidates by Recruiters.
BY SUBMITTING A CANDIDATE TO ARMSTRONG, RECRUITERS AGREE TO BE BOUND BY AND COMPLY WITH THIS POLICY.