Arconic is currently seeking a highly motivated and energetic team member to join our HQ Finance team as a Finance Intern. This internship is located at our Headquarters Office located in Pittsburgh, PA.
The intern will serve on our Business Unit HQ Finance team, which is responsible for managing business-unit level finance activities as well as supporting the various plant finance/accounting teams within the business unit. The HQ Finance intern will have the opportunity to learn from a small team of experienced professionals with a global scope, work on a myriad of project-based assignments that will add real value to the organization and expose them to a broad range of professionals in different locations working in a variety of functions, and apply classroom theory to real-life applications.
Arconic interns are provided with regular opportunities to network with senior leaders, peers, and others within the organization. Arconic also organizes social events and encourages participation in community service activities as part of the internship program. Interns are assigned a mentor as well as a supervisor to guide their learning and professional development.
Qualities we look for:
* Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
* Strong initiative and self-determination
* Comfort working with data and presenting analysis to peers, managers, and executives
* The ability to work independently as well as part of a team
* Currently enrolled in an accredited college or university pursuing a four-year degree with a major course of study in Finance, Economics, or other related majors.
* Current sophomore standing or above, Junior standing preferred
* GPA of 3.0 or above
* Experience with Microsoft Office: Excel, Word and PowerPoint
* Mobility and willingness to relocate
For more information, visit www.arconic.com, follow @Arconic on Twitter at www.twitter.com/ArconicCareers, and follow us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/Arconic.
* Currently enrolled in a bachelor's degree or Master's Degree program with a major course of study in Finance, Economics, or other related majors.
* A cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
* Interns must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.