Job Description The Infrastructure Division of Arcadis seeks a Transportation Intern currently enrolled in an undergraduate Civil Engineering program to join the team in Atlanta, GA.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Assists with department needs in the design of transportation projects
* Performs design computations under direction and guidance of project engineers
* Performs CAD assignments, including creation of engineering documents, figures, and incorporation of engineer's markups
* Coordinates work with other departments to increase engineering knowledge such as survey and construction departments
* Performs computer-based assignments such as data input and basic analysis
* Creates and edits reports under direction of project engineers
* Perform filing, copying, and document preparations
* Researches engineering standards, details, design costs, and design policies for incorporation into project documents
* Communicates with vendors to coordinate creation of project deliverables.
* Possesses strong oral and written communication skills
* Demonstrates problem solving abilities
* Exercises independent judgment and evaluation
* Exhibits enthusiastic desire to learn new software, professional skills, and design abilities
Background/DrugScreenStatement'>Background/Drug Screen Statement Background/Drug Screen Statement' aria-labelledby='lblBackground/DrugScreenStatement' >Arcadis conducts background checks on all final candidates for employment. Certain jobs will also require a clean driving record, education verification & certification verification. Preferred Qualifications
* Junior/senior standing, or currently pursuing a MS degree
Job Category Engineering - Transportation EmployerStatement'>Employer Statement Employer Statement' aria-labelledby='lblEmployerStatement' >We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. We are dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law. What country will this position be in? USA
ARCADIS is a global network of business professionals that provides project management, consultancy and engineering services to enhance mobility, sustainability and quality of life. ARCADIS develops, designs, implements, maintains and operates projects for companies and governments. With 10,000 employees and $1 billion in gross revenue the company is multi-nationally present with a close-knit local network. Expertise and experience are of international significance. We are focused on providing added value to clients.