Not sure what types of jobs you are interested in?
Based on Your Education
Aptina Imaging has an opportunity for an energetic design engineer to join our automotive camera development team. This is an exciting opportunity for an individual who has firmware and/or digital development experience, and enjoys and excels in an environment working on diverse projects.
The Aptina automotive camera design group located in Corvallis Oregon is a team of talented engineers working on targeted solutions for a rapidly growing market. A Entry-level Firmware Engineer will be responsible for design, implementation and testing of new and exciting products and features for real-time embedded imaging systems. Our firmware engineers work alongside digital IC designers in a team responsible for a complete camera design. Cross-over between firmware and digital design is encouraged.
This position requires embedded systems experience and proficiency in C development. Familiarity with digital systems design is a major plus. A BS or greater, preferably in Electrical Engineering is required with a minimum of 2 years of embedded systems experience or related coursework.
Additional Requirements Include:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrable design experience or coursework - firmware OR digital design
- Experience using software change control and version control systems
- Experience in algorithm development and tuning
- Hands-on software development tools experience (Linux preferred)
- Hands-on experience with microcontroller development boards
- Digital design experience or interest
- Multiple scripting languages including Python, Perl, Bash
- Image processing algorithms
- printed circuit board design and prototyping