No experience
Employment Type:
Part time
Job Category:
Tutor, Teachers and more Educational Positions
(This job is no longer available)
Alpine County USD | Markleeville, CA
Grad Date

Not sure what types of jobs you are interested in?

Explore Jobs
Based on Your Education

Follow This Company

Job Description

Alpine County USD, Woodfords, CA Only 35 minutes from SLT and 15 minutes from NV.

Full Time/Year Round Funding Coord/Spec Projects

- Fiscal Analyst- First 5

Exec. Director Regular School Year (Aug. - June)

After School Prog.

Teacher/Coordinator part time-

Tutor part time -

Speech/Lang/Hear Specialist part time -

Walk On Coach part time -

Instructional Assistant part time-

Student Council Adv. part time-

Advanced Learner Coordinator

Part Time Substitute Pool

School Bus Driver

- Elementary Teachers

- Preschool/Infant Teachers & Aides

- Wage based on experience.

Requirements for Applying for Substitute Positions


REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS: • High School graduate or the equivalent. Associate Degree from an accredited college or university. Proof of education (copies of official transcripts) must be submitted with the application. • Must have or qualify for a Child Development Associate Teacher Permit or higher. Proof of education(copies of official transcripts or copy of permit) must be submitted with the application. • Must be able to read, write, and speak acceptable standard English. • Bilingual/Spanish desired. Minimum requirements for applicants needing Child Development Associate Teacher Permit: • Completion of a minimum of 12 semester units of course work in early childhood education/child development (exclusive of field work) including at least one course in each of the following core areas: child/human growth and development; child, family and community, or child and family relations; programs/curriculum; and • Fifty days of experience in an instructional capacity in a childcare and development program, working at least three hours per day within the last two years. • If needed, the Application for a Child Development Permit will be made through Classified Human Resources upon employment. LICENSES AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS: Pediatric First Aid and CPR Certificate (15 hours of Health Education to meet Title XXII requirements).

  • Copy of Transcript (Copy of Official Transcripts)
  • Credential Copy (Copy of Child Development Permit)

recblid uzmu4iygonytbhu2jiflikfmpfeewi