All About Kids is looking for NYS Licensed Physical Therapists to work with early intervention, preschool and school age students within Long Island, Westchester or the 5 boroughs of NYC.
* Physical Therapy practitioners will screen, identify, assess, diagnose, treat, and recommend services for students who exhibit motor skill delays or disabilities.
* Physical therapists will promote optimal function and engagement in meaningful activities, remediate developmental disabilities, provide support to families, and collaborate with other disciplines, as needed to address goals and objectives as indicated in each student's IFSP or IEP.
* In compliance with state and local requirements, each therapist will be responsible for maintaining appropriate documentation regarding student services and subsequent needs.
* Position entails cases within our offices and local homes and schools in the community.
* Masters or Doctorate Degree in Physical Therapy from an accredited school recognized by the APTA
* New York State licensure in Physical Therapy
* Pediatric experience preferred but not required
* New Graduates Welcome
All Certified M/WBEs are welcome to apply!