- Open to currently enrolled students working toward a degree (AA,AS,AAS, BA,BS, MS, PhD) in a field of engineering
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
How to apply:
1. Read these instructions all the way through, then click the blue "Apply" button.
2. A pop-up will prompt you to upload or create a resume.
* If you have a resume, go ahead and upload it! Then, go to step 3 and fill out the rest of your AfterCollege profile.
* If you don't have a resume yet:
1. Click the "Create one from your profile" link below the “Upload Resume” button.
2. Click the “Edit profile to update this resume” link above the resume box.
3. Complete your AfterCollege profile step-by-step in the pop-up window and then hit “Submit Resume” to apply. You can further edit your profile up until the scholarship deadline by clicking the “My Profile” link in the upper right corner of any page on AfterCollege.
3. Complete your AfterCollege profile
The information you provide in your AfterCollege profile is used as criteria to select the scholarship recipient. All profile content may be considered, but we're primarily looking for a succinct, but impactful, resume-style personal statement that describes who you are and the value that you bring in an academic and/or professional context.
More on making a great AfterCollege Profile:
Official Scholarship Rules: http://www.aftercollege.com/content/article/scholarship_official_rules/