The Software Engineer is responsible for coding, testing, and implementing products for Accruent's real estate performance management software suite. Responsibilities include mentoring entry level Software Associates, reviewing technical requirements, and developing code in a variety of programming languages for a web based enterprise application.
The ideal candidate will be highly motivated and have a passion for technology and creative problem solving. If you are self-driven, enjoy working in a team environment, have an entrepreneurial spirit and enjoy creating innovative solutions to complex problems, Accruent may be a fit for you.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Create code that meets design specifications, follows standards, and is easy to maintain. When required, makes suggestions for new designs.
* Perform and design testing protocols to ensure that the product is fully tested.
* Ensure that all enhancements, bug fixes, and new products are documented.
* Work with various teams in the organization to ensure appropriate project requirements are met.
* Mentor entry level Software Associates on engineering and company best practices.
* Ability to teach other non-technical customers/other team members information about the code.
* Participate in a Development team that is responsible for developing quality software.
* Create product using a "test-driven design" approach.
* Ability to carry out all policies and procedures as established by the team, department or company at large.
* Consistently demonstrate Accruent's values: results orientation, humility, winning attitude, drive to excellence, integrity, and grit.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field.
* 2+ years of professional software development experience.
* Proficiency in Go, NodeJS, jQuery, Bootstrap, BackboneJS, Vagrant, Cognos, TestRail
* Clear understanding of software development practices and lifecycles.
* Strong knowledge of Object Oriented concepts.
* Knowledge of database management systems.
* Self-reliant and motivated self-starter.
* Project and task oriented with a focus on details.
* Ability to work well within group or individually on projects.
* Experience with industry best practices
* Agile development methodologies
* Experience in building scalable enterprise web based applications
* Experience with Continuous Integration/Deployment
Accruent helps real estate, asset and facilities leaders deliver long-term, world-class operational and financial performance through industry-specific suites that deliver greater customer value. Accruent's solutions are at work in more than 5,400 leading organizations worldwide, including 40 of the top 100 retailers, 20 percent of the Fortune 500, 40 percent of leading universities, all 4 of the top U.S. wireless carriers, 55 percent of U.S. hospitals as well as leading service providers managing more than four billion square feet of property. Founded in 1995, Accruent is headquartered in Austin with U.S. offices in Los Angeles, Evanston and Boston. Outside of the U.S., Accruent has offices in Burnaby, B.C.; Calgary, Alta.; Vaughan, Ont.; Reading, U.K.; Hyderabad, India and Hong Kong. For more information, visit www.accruent.com.
Accruent is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Together, Accruent and Business Objects deliver a comprehensive solution for portfolio management; including standard reports, user-defined reporting, dashboards, portals and cross functional data mining.
Accruent is a Microsoft® Gold Certified Partner, and works closely with Microsoft to enhance the power and usability of Accruent RPM solutions. Accruent Visualization is built using Microsoft technologies, and Accruent is pursuing a strategy of tight integration with Microsoft Office® to enable Accruent users to access RPM functionality and workflow from within the familiar Microsoft Office desktop while maintaining full enterprise integration and security.
The Com Tek CADD Company was formed in 1988 with the sole purpose of providing state-of-the-art CAFM (Computer Aided Facilities Management) & CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management) tools to the Facilities Management discipline. They are a full-service Drawbase reseller offering complete turnkey solutions. Drawbase is fully integrated to the Accruent Store Real Estate Lifecycle Management solution. By enabling the automation of routine tasks such as departmental moves; network layouts; room scheduling; space and asset inventories; the planning and managing of your property portfolio; and the tracking and controlling of finances, it puts a fully integrated facility management system at your service.
Through a combination of superior tools, technology, people and processes, OpSource enables Accruent to deliver the highest quality Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions to our end users. With OpSource, Accruent is able to provide a hosted application environment as an option for customers who prefer to outsource their IT requirements for Store and Real Estate Lifecycle solutions. The optional hosted environment provides superior quality services, can significantly reduce costs and improve ongoing operational efficiencies. The hosted solution is available directly from Accruent.
Oracle is the leader in innovative software technologies for enterprise information management with industry-based and business-based solutions to help you drive your company from action to innovation.
As a business partner, Accruent provides solutions on the Oracle database, and standard integrations to Oracle's ERP applications are offered.
Informative Graphics Corporation products are widely used by engineers and design professionals in Manufacturing, Architecture and Construction, as well as many other disciplines where speed and accuracy are paramount for design collaboration. IGC software provides significant cost-savings to customers by allowing them to open, view, annotate, and re-publish documents, 2D/3D CAD data, and image files from hundreds of different industry standard formats - with high fidelity and without requiring the native software.
Accruent and ICG have combined to simplify the site package process as well as any other document packaging activity related to site development, store management and lease administration.