Not sure what types of jobs you are interested in?
Based on Your Education
Job ID: 104787
3M is seeking a Strategic Services Sales Executive for the Health Information Systems Division located in the Field. Ready to part of what's next?
3M Health Information Systems (HIS) is the world leader for innovating the language of health and delivers comprehensive software and consulting services. We transform ideas into products and services that help customers add efficiency to their operations and, in turn, deliver better service to patients. The magic of 3M innovation happens when smart, creative people collaborate to break new ground, solve a problem or create a solution that improves or saves lives.
Primary Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Consults with leadership team to set medium to long-term strategic sales direction for medium to large complex healthcare market(s). Develops business and sales strategies designed to create services solutions for complex and multi-faceted customer needs. Interprets industry trends, customer requirements, and business objectives to develop services programs and deliver those programs to largest, complex health systems
- Has direct responsibility for functional strategic planning and delivery for services and account development programs
- Recognized and delivers industry thought leadership presentations to establish 3M's presence at the C-Level
- Creates solutions for complex and multi-faceted problems, which requires ingenuity, creativity, innovation, and strong analytical skills
- Possesses customized services program development experience
- Assesses and understands customer organizations culture and dynamics quickly and accurately to customize delivery of services solutions to meet their needs and become a trusted advisor to the most complex customers
- Has responsibility for establishing and monitoring multiple concepts relative to the function Working tasks might include:
- Develops sales and marketing strategies for new and existing services with cross over and application to software solutions to existing market targets and expanding target markets
- Adjusts sales and marketing services strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions for a medium to large complex market/product line(s)/category or account development programs
- Research and analyzing healthcare business issues, legislation/regulation and other content using a variety of media
- Understands and influences external decision makers at the highest account level
- Directly works with external high level decision makers to capture market needs, gather voice of customer and validate strategic initiatives
- Builds strong customer and industry relationships and continually establishes 3M as an industry thought leader
- Ensures the optimal use of current channels and identifies partners/alliances/channel for continuous growth and application of existing and expanding services offerings
- Shares best practices with other Sales and Marketing teams across the organization
- Incumbent typically communicates with managers, functional leaders and business leaders. Interacts with key external clients to leverage and validate strategic initiatives
- Bachelor's degree and/or RHIT and/or RHIA and/or RN certification
- Minimum of 10+ years leadership experience with C-level contacts
- Minimum of 7+ years of Health Care business consulting experience
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience working with National Healthcare Associations and/or Organizations
- Ability to travel 75%
- Preferred MD-PhD
- National contacts at the C-level
- Ability to diagnose complex situation adapting services solutions to meet market and customer needs
Location: Field Based
Travel: May include up to 75% domestic
Relocation: Is not authorized
Do you see the world differently? Are you inspired by how a simple shift can result in big change? Do you share your ideas in the hopes of coming up with something even better by working together? Then join 3M! With 88,000 people around the world in more than 70 countries and $30 billion in sales, 3M is committed to building on our rich heritage by bringing our best to the innovations we create. Be part of improving how people live and work every day. Be part of what's next at 3M! Follow us @3MCareers and learn more at YouTube.com/3MCareers.
Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status)
3M is an equal opportunity employer. 3M will not discriminate against any applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Posting Notes: ||Murray ||Utah ||United States ||US Compliance Boards ||
3M Company (3M) is a diversified technology company with global presence in industrial and transportation; health care; safety, security and protection services; consumer and office; display and graphics, and electro and communications. The Company is a primary manufacturer of products for many of the markets it serves. 3M operates in six operating business segments: industrial and transportation; health care; safety, security and protection services; consumer and office; display and graphics, and electro and communications. The Company's products are sold through numerous distribution channels, including directly to users and through numerous wholesalers, retailers, jobbers, distributors and dealers in a variety of trades in many countries worldwide. In February 2009, the Company announced the formation of its Renewable Energy Division within 3M's Industrial and Transportation Business.