Don't wait! First round interviews are being scheduled now.
1-3 years of experience
Personal Computers & Peripherals
Computer Equipment & Peripherals
Business Intelligence Software(BI)
Content & Collaboration Software
Customer Relationship Management Software(CRM)
Supply chain management Software(
Not sure what types of jobs you are interested in?
Based on Your Education
The Solution Integrator, ITS is responsible for on-site installation, maintenance and repair of customer IT network products and software solutions which may include network infrastructure hardware (i.e. Servers, Workstations, Racks, Routers, Firewalls, and Backup Solutions) and software networked configurations. Solution Integrator, ITS is a vital link to the sales organization, in providing sales lead opportunities and/or feedback based on customer usage, change in business needs and other areas of Tech Services focus. May serve as a team member or team leader within own work area or on a cross-functional team. May have service responsibility based on assigned geographic territory and/or individual customer.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Maintains a high level of customer satisfaction and responsiveness to all business needs.
* Ability to work well with little supervision
* Responsible for responding to service calls generated by the Managed Services Operations Center (MSOC), which carry the highest priority of all dispatched calls. Solution Integrator, ITS will contact the customer immediately to provide confirmation of the dispatch and an arrival time.
* Complete network assessment forms.
* Ensures high-level customer satisfaction by providing end-user training on implemented solutions and advising customers on preventative maintenance procedures and configurations that may impact product and network performance.
* Provide consultative assistance for complex MFP / network issues. Depending on technical expertise and certifications, Solution Integrator, ITS may be required to assist with projects outside of their immediate areas of responsibility.
* Utilize sophisticated diagnostic tools, service aids, product schematics, and any other available product information in the assessment and resolution of network equipment failures.
* Interface with customer information technology organizations to resolve network problems.
* Maintain their technical certifications, as well as obtain the expertise and knowledge on product & solution training specific to the needs of their function.
* Trains Enterprise Services Delivery personnel on IT Services offerings and solution identification to help improve/increase their proficiency and effectiveness in the application of diagnostic techniques and solutions.
* Interface and train with less experienced Implementation team members, and assist in completion of certifications in line with their career path.
* Provide comprehensive technical support on advanced technologies in the IT network environment and can assist in the development and delivery of technology and skills development seminars.
* Performs other duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience and Certifications)
* MCITP Enterprise Administrator or MCSE Certification required.
* A minimum of 4 years experience in designing, installing, configuring, administering and troubleshooting network systems is preferred
* College Degree in Computer Science or equivalent technical/work experience
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V
International Business Machines Corporation (IBM), is an information technology (IT) company. s major operations include Global Technology Services segment (GTS), Global Business Services segment (GBS), Software segment, Systems and Technology segment, and Global Financing segment. On January 31, 2008, the Company acquired 100% of Cognos, Inc. On April 3, 2008, IBM acquired 100% of Telelogic, AB. In July 2008, the Company acquired Platform Solutions, Inc. In December 2008, its internal global logistics operations were acquired by SNCF Transport and logistics division of Geodis. In July 2009, IBM acquired Ounce Labs, Inc., a privately held company based in Waltham, Massachusetts, whose software helps companies to reduce the risks and costs associated with security and compliance concerns. In August 2009, the Company announced the launch of its China Analytics Solution Center, part of a network of global centers.