Not sure what types of jobs you are interested in?
Based on Your Education
- Provide expertise in support of radar engineering taskings for geographically disperse sites and systems associated with Consolidated Tactical Training Range (CTTR) located at Fallon, NV. Is recognized as the Contractor expert resource on the most complex radar engineering problems.
- Provide engineering support including reverse engineering, design, modifications, overhauls, integration, and maintenance of Foreign Military Equipment (FME) heavy ground radars.
- Provide engineering support, including engineering actions necessary to return equipment/systems to operational status. This includes Temporary Engineering Change (TEC) support and engineering actions on equipment and software changes relative to short-term operational test programs.
- Provide evaluation and monitoring of any modifications to ensure compatibility within the Electronic Warfare/Integrated Air Defense System (EW/IADS) environment.
- Provide technical consultation to Operations and Maintenance personnel, Information Assurance leads and customers.
- Provide project management, logistics life cycle support analysis, configuration management and technical writing associated with assigned FME radar projects.
- Use communications skills, both verbal and written, in day-to-day project activities as well as in briefing customers, writing reports and proposals. Basic Qualifications -Five years directly applicable experience working with and integrating EW heavy ground radar (transmitters, receivers, servo drives, radar display, data/communications equipment) utilizing analog and digital technologies.
-Three years experience maintaining Foreign Military Equipment (FME) radars.
-Two years experience performing project management
-Microsoft Office Suite programs
-Possess a valid state Driver's License
-Secret Clearance Required Desired skills -Bachelors degree in Electrical Engineering or related discipline
-Read and interpret Cyrillic technical documentation
-Understand external power generation principals
-Understands HVAC principals Security Clearance Secret LMCareers Business Unit ESS8806 MISSILES AND FIRE CTRL (S0806) Business Area Missiles and Fire Control Program CTTR Job Class Systems Engineering: System of Systems Integration Job Category Experienced Professional City Fallon State Nevada Virtual No Relocation Available Possible Work Schedule FLEX-Non-Standard 40 hour week Req Type Blue Sky Direct/Indirect Direct Shift First
About Lockheed Martin
Headquartered in Bethesda, Md., Lockheed Martin is a global security and aerospace company that employs about 113,000 people worldwide and is principally engaged in the research, design, development, manufacture, integration and sustainment of advanced technology systems, products and services.