Marin's Support Services organisation is responsible for technical support and issue resolution for clients. Marin continues to build out its Support Services organisation to support substantial customer growth across EMEA. Our current needs are for a Japanese speaking individual with technical and search marketing industry skills to become a platform expert to be able to resolve our clients' technical issues. This position will be based in our Dublin office.
The Technical Services Analyst is responsible for providing day-to-day technical support to agency and advertiser clients across EMEA as well as internal teams. In this role, you will develop an expert understanding of the inner workings of the platform and become the go-to person for technical queries. As an individual, you will be a real problem solver and you must have strong technical, troubleshooting and communication skills, both verbal and written. Your ability to work with internal teams and customers under a variety of circumstances and pressures, and meet agreed SLAs, is a fundamental requirement. This position reports to the Manager, Support Services EMEA
- Deliver world-class customer service and technical support.
- Prioritise and resolve support tickets (client and internal) quickly and accurately.
- Troubleshoot and resolve any application issues working in collaboration with the technical operations team.
- Report any identified application bugs or product deficiencies to the Operations or Product departments, respectively, as appropriate.
- Gather customer feedback and work with the product development team to ensure customers' requirements are prioritised on the product development roadmap.
- Fluency in Japanese and English is required
- Bachelor of Science degree preferred or equivalent with an analytical element (Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science).
- 12 months plus experience with understanding of paid search or online marketing preferred.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel (formulas, pivot tables, etc...).
- Familiarity with relational databases and SQL queries a bonus.
- Demonstrated proficiency in technical and customer-facing situations.
- Ability to quickly learn and apply new information.
- Ability to successfully interact with both non-technical customers and technical support staff at customer organisations
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Must be independent, self-motivated and success-driven, yet willing to work within a team environment
- Must be able to prioritise own workload under pressure.
- Understanding of URLs, URL encoding, and parameter passing.
- Experience with website analytics tools a plus