Not sure what types of jobs you are interested in?
Based on Your Education
Are you looking for a paid Internship that will provide you with "real world" experience and deep understanding of design, development, testing and support of highly scalable enterprise level business applications? If yes, then keep reading!
The Intern position in our Treasury development team will provide you with an opportunity to work with a highly technical development team on new exciting projects using latest JEE technologies and tools, continuous integration, developing on a Cloud, automated testing, as well as conducting researches and participating in proof of concepts!
You will also have exposure to modern application development methodologies and processes like Agile development, SCRUM, test driven development, extreme programming, and much more.
Take this opportunity to expand your skills!
- In our highly collaborative work environment you can learn about new technologies and tools from other IT teams through monthly InfoShare sessions and various work groups
- Develop your soft skills through various bank sponsored classes
If you are a motivated individual who takes initiative, is open to trying new things and can bring fresh ideas to our dynamic application development environment - we want to hear from you.
- 3 years of programming in JAVA
- Bachelor in Computer Science or related field
- Strong Java development skills and understanding of coding best practices
- Strong analytical, organizational, prioritization, multi-tasking, problem solving and follow through skills in a fast paced environment
- Knowledge of web concepts and coding standards
- Knowledge of relational databases, SQL and DDL
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to articulate and formally present design concepts to a variety of audiences including software engineers, managers and clients.
- Capable of accepting and independently delivering the assigned work; producing high quality, web-based, complete business solutions
- Must be a high-energy individual capable of keeping abreast of rapidly advancing web technology and taking the initiative in leveraging and marketing this technology for in-house implementation; must have a "can do" attitude
- Candidate must be a US Citizen
- Knowledge of automated testing, testing tools and frameworks (jUnit, Cactus, DBUnit, mock object frameworks, Ant, Maven, Cucumber)
Fed Benefits - Just to name a few….
- Medical Dental Vision benefits (Co-Pay)
- Great team environment
- State of the art onsite fitness center
- A multitude of additional optional benefits such as life, home, auto, legal and pet insurance and much more!
** Interested candidates should submit their resume to www.frbsf.org//careers
The Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our people proudly reflect the diversity and ideas of the communities we serve.
About Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco
The Federal Reserve Banks offer a full range of financial services including FedCash, Check including FedForward, FedReturn and FedReceipt, FedImage Services, FedACH, Fedwire Funds Service, Fedwire Securities Service and National Settlement Service. In addition, the Federal Reserve Banks offers services designed to support the use of Financial Services, including Account Management Information and Service Charge Information.